Contributor
OilFieldEngineer

Final Conditions received from underwriting

Just got the third round of conditions from the underwriter very minor stuff they should have already brought up. Should have everything together by tomorrow. Processor did indicate that the underwriter promised this was the last request. If you can believe that. The requested information was just documentation related to a previous company I owned and sold since there were loss carry forwards on my personal taxes which reduced my adjusted gross income to negative for two years and zero for last year. They are still going to approve the loan based on income from my w2 and investment income due to the business not being mine anymore and the assets and reserves on hand. Just seems like a nightmare when the monthly payment is less than what I have been paying and is very low on the dti. Oh well sounds like the underwriting process is just something everyone hates and has issues.
Current Scores 715 EQ (FICO 02/14) 720 EX (Lender Pull FICO) 742 TU (FICO 01/14)

AMEX Platinum - NPSL, AMEX Gold - NPSL, AMEX HH - 2.5k, BofA Travel Rewards - 5K, BofA 123 Cash Rewards - 5K, BofA Amex - 7.5K, Barclay Apple - 4K, Chase United Club - 9.6K, Discover More - 7.5K, Citi Diamond - 2.6K, Nationwide Bank - 7.5K, GEMB Dillard's - 4.5K, GEMB JCP - 5K, Capital One Venture - 3K, Wells Faro - 6K, Home Depot 1K, Lowe's 4.5K, GEMB Macy's 2.5K
Valued Contributor
MovingForward_2012

Re: Final Conditions received from underwriting

I went through 3 rounds as well. It sucks when they come back with things they could have asked for previously and also come back with the same question they asked previously which was already satisfied. Hopefully what they said is true and you are in the homestretch.

They told me my file was complete Monday and that it was going into UW review. I really hope we get cleared to close Friday but probably won't be until Monday.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! :smileyhappy: Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}