Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final HUD-1

tag
RachelRachel
Regular Contributor

Final HUD-1

I closed today!   It wasn't anything like I thought it would be as everything was done separately. DH and I did signing Tuesday night.  Not sure when sellers signed.  Loan funded today and was recorded today.  DH is picking up keys from seller's agent.  No money was owed on preliminary HUD-1. 

But, when do we get our final HUD-1?   I need it to send in for the California First Time HomebuyersTax Credit which has to be faxed in within 2 weeks of closing/ 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Final HUD-1

Usually the day it records is the day the escrow company will mail out your HUD, you can also ask them to email you a copy and they very likely will have the capability to do that.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 3
RachelRachel
Regular Contributor

Re: Final HUD-1

Thank you Shane!  You were exactly right.  I received our Final HUD-1 at our new property address on Saturday, May 29, 2010.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.