10-14-2012 03:16 PM
So at this point i've been stressed out more than ever at any point in my life. Me and my parner are in the final underwriting wait and its been months in the making the craziest time in my life. Little background we have midscores of 642 and 657 which I think have increased since the last time our credit has been pulled. He has no negatives on his report never been late and about three years of on time payment. I have had about a year combined of on time payments had tow collections showing one for $481 from verizon that is not my debt it was fraud in the process of having it removed from beureaus but already have delete letter from verizon and I have a medical bill for 234 that was mailed to wrong address that has been paid and also in process of being removed. I had Nsf fees totaling 145$ on my bank account from fraud sent in LOE to underwriter but couldn't get documentation from bank to back up my loe because they stated that this was too old for them to see on account however there are no nsf fees on the two statements that were sent to them there were none just showed a ytd sum of fees. We don't have a huge amount of money in our accounts however I am joint on an account with my mother that contains $7000. We are going FHA they have not had us write gift letter and im guessing its because my name is on the account giving me full rights to remove funds whenever. We have been in underwriting over a month now withing first week or two they sent back items we would need which included. LOE of cash deposits LOE of derogatives on credit report Rental Veification Address verification. Our ratios are 11/37 our mortgage would be 525 we have been renting for a year at 575. Is there anything that would keep us from being approved its just stressing me out. Sorry i wrote so much
10-14-2012 03:27 PM
I know how you feel!!!! I just posted the same venting kind of thing lol. I think you sound all good to me. I recently had to write a LOE too. I am supposed to close on 10/24 and I'm still in underwriting. I was hoping we'd be all good by now. I just hope we'll be clear to close before Friday so I can stop stressing.
Wish you soooo much luck!! Hang in there, there's lots of us out there worrying with ya.
10-14-2012 03:31 PM
Hopefully both of us can close by friday!!!!!!! My original closing date was 10/5 my lo got me excited a couple weeks ago saying that we may close 9.28 here it is our second contract extension lol. I really hope it goes through im only borrowing 60k the seller is trying to get rid of it but its move in ready with alot of upgrades I know its value can go up past 100k . Im losing sleep with the worrying scrounging these mortgage boards looking for some type of reassurance.
10-14-2012 03:35 PM
Lol you sound like me, I am tossing and turning. Plus I work from home so while I work and it's slow I just think and think way too much. I hope I don't have to get an extension to close ugh. I've already spent $845 that I couldn't ever get back so this better go through lol.
10-14-2012 03:43 PM
Ive spent 493 on apraisal and credit report 500 gfe and i would have to pay for termite and home inspection if it were to not go through otherwise included in closing cost. Im a department manager at Sears and Roebuck and I find myself at work lost in thought about this and how stressful this process has been. I meet all the guidelines for FHA so I guess I just have to see what the lender says.
10-14-2012 03:50 PM
Hopefully we'll both be all good, it just takes time. And patience isn't my strong suit! LOL