Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally Closed!!!!

tag
cam006
Contributor

Finally Closed!!!!

I haven't been back in a while since I been working on the new house, but I wanted to come back and thank all of you for all of your sage advice.

Shane you were right a different lending made the difference.  After coutrywide crapped out on us, we lost that house we were supposed to close on.  We found a new lender, realtor and house.  We closed 10/ 17 on a 4 bedroom, 1 & 1 1/2 bathroom (which was much better than the one we were initally trying to get) for $175K VA loan with 6% interest.  The process for getting the loan was painless and simple compared to what we had been through. 

I just wanted to let you know how much I appreciate the time and trouble you all take to answer everyone's questions and genuinely help others to become homeowners. 

So I'm off to the credit card forums to learn more credit gardening techniques, I've got a few cards that need to be fired.

7/11/08: EQ: 635, TU: 658, EX: 607
10/10: TU 634, EQ 626, Ex 626
9/14/2012: TU 622, EQ 660
10/16/2012: TU 731, EQ 706 - finally on my way!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Donna1966
Regular Contributor

Re: Finally Closed!!!!

Everything happens for a reason...congrats on your new home!
Message 2 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new home!!
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 5
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you!!

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 4 of 5
LisaJ
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!!!!!!
WOW! EQ when I joined myFICO: 657. Ups and downs and a few bumps and bruises, but finally back over 700. Whew!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.