Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally!!!!!! Underwriter....

tag
YankeeNation
Established Member

Finally!!!!!! Underwriter....

Underwriter finally approved my loan and I am set to close Sept 16!!! The excitement is tremoudous knowing I will be a proud home owner in just a few more weeks. Buying my first home was nerve racking but researching on these forums really put me at ease when I was in panic mode. Thank you for everyone who shares their experiences and knowledge. Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Finally!!!!!! Underwriter....

dont buy anything......

you will have expired documents(pay stubs and bank statements) in the file by 9/16

so those will have to be refreshed and cleared by underwriter

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 12
YankeeNation
Established Member

Thank you for the heads up! But pay is the same and bank statements will show more in the bank. Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

that is fine. we just dont want to see a large withdrawal to the roomstore or something.... 

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations first on ur closing. How long for the ctc one in final underwriting
Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

My Lender pulled my credit reports 1 time.    

Message 7 of 12
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on this major milestone ... one more to go ... the closing!

Message 8 of 12
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Anonymous wrote:

My Lender pulled my credit reports 1 time.    

Many lenders do a soft pull just before closing to make sure there is no added debt incurred between application and closing. Not that it would happen with this buyer, but some buyers have been known to run out and buy furniture before closing and blow their ratios to pieces!!! Meaning that the closing won't happen with the added debt.

Message 9 of 12
YankeeNation
Established Member

I am 6 days away from closing. I have been given my walk-through appointment for Tuesday. Can wait until this is finally over!!! Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.