Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally closed, got keys!!!

tag
renaboo01
New Contributor

Finally closed, got keys!!!

Hey everyone,

It feels great to write this because this whole process had so many ups and downs. Seems like more downs then anything though (shortsale), but it was worth it. I closed yesterday on a 3Bd, 2Ba home. I am so excited!!! I just wanted to share the happy news with you all, because if it was not for some of the post, I don't think I would have been able to do it. I am 24 and the first person to buy in my family, and a few people at work told me that I was too young to buy. (too young to buy, what a joke!) But coming here, really helped and inspired me to achieve my goal. So thank you all and good luck to those who are still in the process. Hang and there and know that it is all worth it in the end.

Rena

7/31/09- EQ 678,TU 670, EX 677: I did it! I am a homeowner!!!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally closed, got keys!!!

That's Great!! Congratulations!! That's right don't let anyone tell you what you are too young to do. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 8
RABQUE
Regular Contributor

That’s great!!....Congrats!!...I closed earlier this month and I know what a great feeling it is to OWN a house!!! Especially at 24!

Message 3 of 8
nathan
Frequent Contributor

Awsome, enjoy your new crip  :smileyhappy:

Message Edited by nathan on 08-27-2009 03:15 PM
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 8
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Way to go!
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would a wonderful, inspirational story. Thank you for sharing your testimony!!! God is Good!!!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the new purchase. I've been going through the first time home purchasing ups and downs this month as well, but everything is set now and I get to go sign the closing paperwork in less than 11 hours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EQ: 06/16/09 - 542 > 07/13/09 - 601 > 08/18/09 - 641
TU: 06/16/09 - 557 > 07/13/09 - 630 > 08/18/09 - 675
EX: 06/16/09 - 624 > 07/13/09 - 654 > 08/18/09 - ?

First home closing on Aug. 28th, 2009 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.