Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally got approved

tag
MainMan
Valued Member

Finally got approved

So I got the phone call I was waiting for today. We got the written approval with some conditions. Half of the conditions are for my lawyer to take care of and a few are for my LO. All I have to do is send in my updated paystub and bank statement, which I already faxed over before I left work. I'm guessing after these things are submitted I will finally get that long awaited clear to close. My LO thinks we can close by Tuesday or Wednesday. Starting to feel a little less stressed.
Lender Pull -TU 647-Fico as of 5/5/13, EXP 677-lender pull 3/13/2013 EQ 618-Fico as of 5/5/13
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
raisinitup
Regular Contributor

Re: Finally got approved

Yaaaaay - that's great news! And just in the knick of time, I don't think you could've made it through another suspenseful night. I'm praying my conditions are as simple as yours.
12/11/12 Starting Score EQ FICO - 583/ TU FICO - 615/
4/1/13 - Lender Pull - TU - 645 EQ - 675 EX 712
Each One - Teach One
Message 2 of 4
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Woo Hoo!!  That's great newsSmiley Happy  Congrats!!

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.