Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally having lender pull scores....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally having lender pull scores....

So today I told our lender we were ready to pull scores.  He is going to do it Monday.  Rather Nervous and worried all the work over the past few months was not enough.  I have been able to get all negatives removed except a couple of lates from over two years ago and a paid charge off.  Now I wait and see what our scores are.  Husbands are very close to the same as mine. Very, very nervous!  Going for a USDA loan and have been very honest with our mortgage broker. 

Equifax 681(August 562) increased 119 points

TransUnion  669 (sept 619) increased 50 points

Experian 690 (sept 589) increased 101 points.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
anca21bi
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally having lender pull scores....

How did you get such great increases in a short amount of time? Congrats on your progress!
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I worked on good wills for things that were paid, debt validation on items I had concerns about, and disputes for inaccurate information.  I monitored the reports, paid down utilization.  Utilization is still high but so far we are seeing increases with each payment as the amount decreases.  Overall I had multiple items removed or corrected.   The only negative items left are some 30 days on two capital one accounts, a paid first premier( just paid it and will goodwill later, had success on my husbands first premier account), and four student loans with a late pay from two years almost three years ago.

Message 3 of 7
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Did you get your scores from here or from the CRA consumer scores?

Message 4 of 7
ezdriver
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So today I told our lender we were ready to pull scores.  He is going to do it Monday.  Rather Nervous and worried all the work over the past few months was not enough.  I have been able to get all negatives removed except a couple of lates from over two years ago and a paid charge off.  Now I wait and see what our scores are.  Husbands are very close to the same as mine. Very, very nervous!  Going for a USDA loan and have been very honest with our mortgage broker. 

Equifax 681(August 562) increased 119 points

TransUnion  669 (sept 619) increased 50 points

Experian 690 (sept 589) increased 101 points.

Regardless of the outcome, you did the right thing. Now you'll get a copy of your lender-pulled reports. All the best and do let us know how it works out.

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

We had a lender pull in July and that was when my heart sank to realize how bad our credit was. There were several pages of negatives before the positive accounts. The scores are from myfico. However our lowest was from Equifax on the first lender pull. Equifax scores from equfax site are above 610 now. He said he can do a middle score of 600. We will wait and see. As far as negatives the most show up on Equifax and that is not much now.
Message 6 of 7
korunner
Established Member

my scores on here (just paid things off and had collections PFD that have not posted yet) were 598/601/604 and my lender pulled a MIDDLE socre of 575 on that same day. just an FYI.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.