Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally usda approval is in!!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally usda approval is in!!!!!

Our file was resubmitted on February 25th and we received approval on March 8th. My LO said.our file went to someone with a brain this time. Our file was with usda the first.time for 30 days. I'm not sure how.it got all messed up. LO or usda... Either way it's going to cost us more at closing. Out rate was locked in and we had to extend that to keep it. I'm not sure how that works. Anyone understand that can explain it? Also they set it up so that our payment is due in a month so that less interest will be paid upfront. Our seller is paying up to 6500 in closing and I guess they are trying to keep our upfront cost down over that. We close tomorrow but we haven't gotten our Hudson 1 so that we know exact charges.

With all that said, yay I'm closing tomorrow! !!! Thank y'all for all the advise and kind words...
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Finally usda approval is in!!!!!

One thing that frustrates me. If part of my file hadn't been missing and it hadnt taken so long we wouldn't have been charged this extra interest rate lock fees and would have walked away from closing with 1200.00.
Message 2 of 10
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

OMG! CONGRATULATIONS! Finally leppy! This is GREAT NEWS! Smiley Very Happy
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

HAPPY DANCE! hAPPY DANCE!!!  Smiley Very Happy

I have been checking here everyday to hear this news from you leppy!! So happy for you, wow what a LONG journey yours was!

Message 4 of 10
dodfire
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!

*8/10/13
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, leppy!  I knew it would work out.  The circumstances and extra expense are a pain, but you'll forget all about them when you start the move!  We are closing today as well.  How exciting!

Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you guys!

I've caught the excitement bug today! Happy dancing through my old place.

Yay Slappy. We will be joining MF and BH very soon!!!!!
Message 7 of 10
playboy
Regular Contributor

Congrats Leppy.  

Starting Score: EX 575/TU 534/EQ 570
Current Scores per Myfico: (As of 12-14-13) EX 690/EQ 685/TU 679
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 8 of 10
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Congrats great job hanging in there!!
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 9 of 10
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats, that's great!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.