Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finally!

tag
cracksmeup
Regular Contributor

Finally!

I've been on these boards for a few years now. I started out rebuilding and about 2 years ago became interested in purchasing a home.  As of yesterday my SO and I are officially UNDER CONTRACT!!!!! I'm a nervous wreck of course, and waiting for the ball to drop at any minute. My loan officer keeps assuring me that everything will be fine but as someone who previously had bad credit, I always assume the decision will be a no. We have a settlement date of July 11th and we are using the PHFA Preferred Risk Sharing Loan.  I can't wait until I can post that we've closed, but in the mean time I'll be watching our reports like crazy to make sure no old creditors creep out of the woodwork. Thanks for all of the support throughout the years!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Re: Finally!

I am using that same loan & I close next Friday!! I can't wait until it's over!! It has been smooth so far! I am using polonia bank. What bank are you using?
Message 2 of 5
CreditHealthy
Established Contributor

Congrats!

What's in my sock drawer? NFCU LOC 15,000] NFCU Cash Rewards 20,000][ Golden 1Platinum Rewards Card 6,600 Discover It 5,000,] {NFCU goRewards 17,500} Barclaycard 1250.00,]Cap one 750.00 ], Watering my garden for the next five years:-)
EQUIFAX 727 EXPERIAN 732 TRANSUNION 743 FICO} STARTING SCORE....554 July 2013
Message 3 of 5
cracksmeup
Regular Contributor

I'm using Trident. I'm not sure why but I have never really heard much about the loan.  The no PMI is very enticing! Is it ok if I PM you? I have a ton of questions about the process and you seem to be almost through it.

Message 4 of 5
Mrs_hambright
Frequent Contributor

Sure pm me I will answer as best that I can! I close next Friday.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.