Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finding a LOCAL mortgage broker

tag
c06u
Established Member

Finding a LOCAL mortgage broker

Okay I give up!  How do I find a LOCAL mortgage broker??  They seem to be hiding out, or is there some law against advertising? Some kinda old blue law or WHAT, I am tired of trying to deal with brokers over the phone Faxing paperwork endless emailing on and on, I want to get in my car drive over walk in their office and handle the paperwork that way. Old fashion I know, yikes I can still remember when they came to your house and filled the paperwork out! These guys all live out of their cars now days, there must be a listing somewhere..All I get out of my RE agent are phone numbers? You call and they give you oh sure we can do that over the phone, extremely unprofessional in my opinion, where do these people get their training SEARS?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Finding a LOCAL mortgage broker

What state and city are you in?

Maybe I can direct you to someone local.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 7
c06u
Established Member

Am in Georgetown TX, the long distance brokers are not working out for me

Message 3 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Majority of LO's and Brokers do a lot of communicating through email and some have very easy web portals to fax your information directly into your file.

I am sure Dallas or Shane are not local to you but they will both offer you great service.

I will also check to see how close I can find someone to your location.

If you decide to contact Dallas or Shane please leave a message here as I do not wast another LO or Brokers time.

Thanks
Good Luck
Message 4 of 7
c06u
Established Member

Thanks for your help, just have always had a bad experience dealing in financial matters over the phone, like having a DR tell you how to operate on yourself is how I end up feeling.

Message 5 of 7
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Goodlife team mortgage is in georgetown

905 N Myrtle.
Georgetown Tx.
Good Luck
Message 6 of 7
c06u
Established Member

Thanks will run over there today...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.