Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Guaranty Home Mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Guaranty Home Mortgage

Also, I did ask them if there was any up front cost and he said just your appraisal... Bottom line is they go the guidelines of whatever loan you are going for... Like we are getting a VA Loan and it is a "No down payment" loan... If you are going for a FHA loan then FHA requires the 3.5% down not FGMC...

Message 11 of 13
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

I used FGMC and was ultimately very happy with them. I had a 612 middle score and a very challenging SL issue and they were able to approve us and I had a good experience with my LO, so I definitely recommend them, though get ready to provide TONS of documents! And to respond to a previous poster's comment - I live in Ohio and my FGMC LO was in Virginia... no need to fly to them, email and phone work just fine Smiley Happy

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

MB.. I went to underwriting with them last Friday... I asked him on Monday when he thought we would hear something... He said should be by the end of the week... being today is Thursday (almost end of business day) I crossing my fingers for tomorrow!!!!! I need this really bad as wehave to be out our house by the 2nd week of June...........

But, thank you for the reference! I know I'm not all the wy done yet but, really he's been pretty good... My problem is... I still haven't seen the "Big packet of paperwork"...

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.