Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Homebuyer - Who Else?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Time Homebuyer - Who Else?

i agree thrasher.  i'm purchasing my home for 85,400 and in this area expensive extras will not get you the return you would think. $8,000 will cover a lot of what i want to do luckily.
Message 21 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

dont know Iam getting a USDA  loan and thats the route that they are going thats what they told me but thanks for that piece of infoI
Message 22 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just went under contract recently Smiley Very Happy

Since it's a HUD home, I have to wait 45 days to close but I plan to use the $8k to replenish my savings and furnish the house. VIVA LA ECONOMY!

Message 23 of 46
RAISEUP
Regular Contributor

congrats eXclusive. I see it worked out for my fellow (ATLien) I'm under contract now as well. Camp Creek, here I come...
~~~
Transunion 652 | 3/27/09-677 | 5/20-09 -683
Equifax 4/21/08 -609 | 5/4/08-632 | 12/26-08- 651 | 5/5/09 - 652
Experian 4/16/08- 613 | 11/08 - 646 | 3/27/09-673
~~~
Message 24 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

My fiance and I are suppose to close July 15th, but at the rate they are building the house it will be a lot closer to mid/late June.  We plan on using the $8000 for the fun stuff TV's, surround sound, etc....We are also getting married in August and our honeymoon is in September so hopefully we will have the money before then so we can have a little extra spening money.  We have saved and saved over the last few months in regards to the house and wedding and would love to treat ourselves............
Message 25 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am so happy that one day soon hubby and i can say we are home owners!!!  The house we put a contract on is brand new it's not completed yet but it will be soon!!! we have a closing date of june 30th but we wont be able to move it until july cause usda take a while. we checked online to see how much the neighbor paid for his house and it said he brought his new house in jan. and paid $278,000. And we are getting ours for $180,000 yayyy they are both new but he do have a 2nd floor i dont.

I am so ready to move in already so we can get a fenced built with our   tax credit Happy House Hunting everyone!!!

Credit Score 660 and we Didnt have to pay off no BAD DEBT!!! and still got a house!!! GOD works 24 hrs a day!!! :smileyhappy:

Message 26 of 46
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

Congrats djspeer,

We are in the same boat.  I have to put up a chain link fence immediately after closing so we can move the dogs in ASAP.  We're too excited to take our time.  Our closing date is the 28th, but at the rate we're moving, our realtor thinks we can close by the end of next week!  i.e. the 21st or 22nd.

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 27 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

wow the end of the week???!!! that is so awesome.  i have 3 kids 1,4, and 9 thats why we need the fence can't have no one wondering in or out !! LOL         keep us posted! thrasher865!!!
Message Edited by djspeer on 05-12-2009 10:49 AM
Message 28 of 46
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

I'm scheduled to close 6/10/09. The first thing I'm going to do with my 8k is get a privacy fence. There is already a chain link fence on the house but it's so short anyone can just jump right over and plus I do not like chain link fences. I don't want nosy neighbors looking all in my yard. lol

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 46
Anonymous
Not applicable

hahahahahaaha yup i feel ya there.
Message 30 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.