cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First Time Homebuyer - Will we Qualify??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: First Time Homebuyer - Will we Qualify??

"my DH calls me Q because i'm always asking questions about something."

Reckon YOU can show MY wife how to be Frugal?   Cos I ain't having any luck at it.

Message 11 of 14
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Lol.

I can teach YOU how to sit back and let your wife do what she does. "Happy wife...."

ROFL! How was your mini vacation?
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

So - I called the credit bureaus as well as the creditors regarding an early exclusion for the charge offs, which are all reporting as closed. However, I was told by the credit bureaus to contact the creditors. The creditors, informed me they cannot change what is reported unless it is incorrect and that they cannot control when it comes off your report. Is this true? What other steps can be taken?

The good news is one of the charge offs has just been removed! It was due to fall off my report in January and no longer appears, so there is only one still reporting to all three bureaus.

Thanks to all who respond!

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was tawkin to FrugalQ and she asked-

"ROFL! How was your mini vacation?"

Mini vacation was good.  Dang cool and cloudy for Florida though.  Been goin to Destin alot years and never seen it so persistently cool.  It was good to get away from this house building thing.   I told the LO, agent, builder to lose MY number for a few days.  Not one phone call for 3 days!  Ate seafood, walked on beach, shopped (well she did, I hunkered down in the condo)

Since we were out of town went to see 50 Shades  Smiley Embarassed (can't go here, might run into somebody we go to church with LOL).  She sold it to me with "its super tuesday at the movies=2 dollar popcorn."  Is that being Frugal?

Stopped by new house first thing on way back in.  House is framed, roof on, and duct work being run.  Taking shape.

Not one showing on our current house in 30 days.  My realator is in a coma I think.  Looking like we're gonna do like y'all and rent it.

I'm thinkin if y'all can get your house rented with Frugal as a nickname we might have a chance.  LOL

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.