Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed what the Appraisal asked for. FHA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fixed what the Appraisal asked for. FHA

The weekend that past had my dad who is a handyman fix the little tweaks that were found during the Appraisal. Fixed them and I took pictures and had my dad sign a paper saying that he indeed took over fixing the things that were listed. Sent it to my Agent so she can send it back. Now how long would it take for them to look at it since Escrow is scheduled to close this Friday? That's the only condition they needed because they didn't ask for anything else. So im pretty sure that I am done with everything right?

My FICO for Transunion is 696- Never had late payments, never had a missed payment, haven't opened credit since December. Along with the other Bureaus

My Wifes FICO for Transunion is 717- She to never had late payments, never missed payments, and hasn't opened credit since September of 2010.Along with the other Bureaus

Everything should be great right? Should the loan have a "Clear to Close" if they see the job was done to fixing the house up a bit in order to meet FHA Qualifications?

Im just nervous because its the last week..... Im just going to let time tell me

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Fixed what the Appraisal asked for. FHA

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you guys but it sounds like you just might be ok Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

It should just take them as little as the same day to a day or two to review it.  I'm sure with them knowing your closing is coming up this Friday they'll review it as quickly as possible.  If that is all that is left then chances are good you'll be closing this Friday.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for keeping your Fingers crossed Smiley Happy

Shane: I called my Agent again today and She said that they got an appraiser coming in soon. She said its like a fast one, I dont know what its called but she said that the Appraiser will get there fast and check out the fixed problems. So far I havent got called by my Loan Officer to ask for more conditions. Which im happy about, but anything can happen. I just hope I get to close on Friday. This long month has been stressful and has put me through a lot. Hoping to see that Key in my hand. 

I also still have my down payment money, when will they ask for the down payment?

Message 4 of 5
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

The down payment is owed from you at closing, along with all of the other costs the seller isn't covering.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.