cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Follow our Journey of building our first home!!

tag
Sylvrbak
Regular Contributor

Re: Follow our Journey of building our first home!!

You did good on spelling... love that they are sharing updates, the stuff behind the walls is soooo important. If you are anything like me, just walking the inside and watching the changing s from frame to drywall to paint and finish out is a worthwhile experience... I think it really ties you to the home, having had a hand in its design. So happy for you!

Began my personal credit Renaissance April 2014 with scores I the 590's, thanks to all your experiences myfico - all mortgage scores in the 730's.
Message 61 of 101
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

I will be posting pics today of the progress, sorry but my phone was ruined and the pics i had stored on there were lost. Stay tuned for the new updates

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 62 of 101
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

I can't wait to see the new updates! Looks like your builder is moving along quickly. Smiley Happy

Have a wonderful Christmas - enjoy this time watching your new home being built.

Message 63 of 101
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

photo Ready for bricking_zpsaieb4dw6.jpgBrick is ready to be put on, soooooooo meeting went well current close date is set to 3/9 but I was told it will be moved up again. This weekend it should be bricked and sheet rock installed, I will continue to update you
Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 64 of 101
Sylvrbak
Regular Contributor

Looking good! Can't wait to see the bricked exterior choices. Keep me coming.

Began my personal credit Renaissance April 2014 with scores I the 590's, thanks to all your experiences myfico - all mortgage scores in the 730's.
Message 65 of 101
Sylvrbak
Regular Contributor

Oh no, spell check is sooo horrible.. keep em coming.. the pics that is.

Message 66 of 101
NYKnicks65
New Contributor

Watching the process is the best part!! Enjoy your new home and take plenty of pics! You will be moving in in no time!!
Message 67 of 101
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great run so far!  Gives me encouragement and anticipation for what our family will be shooting for in a few years. Smiley Happy

Message 68 of 101
EdMan63
Established Contributor

Looking great. Having just closed after builidng a home I can relate to all the emotions that come with the process. In the end it will be awesome. Congrats!!!!

Message 69 of 101
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

We have met some challenges and currently are dealing with a 60 point score drop in scores across that board from removing dispute comments and an old medical collaction being added to my reports. Sooo we are borderline but I still have FAITH things will be ok. Im researching HIPPA right now to see if there is something that can be done with the medical collection that was added without it showing in dispute.

This week they will be finished with the outside bricking!! ALL the walls are up and next week they will be whats called "taping and float" on all walls and this will take about a week to finish per the manager, I am waiting on the last dipsute comment to come off of EXP. and that should be between now and 1/11..........then we should be able to see where my scores are excatly and lock in that rate.

The garage and other doors will be ordered on 01/4 and so far the closing is staying at 3/9.......I have a collection comming off  March 17th and everything is happening so fast and close together itslike a pressure cooker getting ready to burst!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 70 of 101
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.