Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated with Lender

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frustrated with Lender

I am using premier mortgage, I have credit scores from 750-800 purchasing a home for 134,000 and putting 10,000 down with an fha loan putting 10,000 down was my choice. I have a total of 85.00 in debt a month and bring in 2,500 a month after taxes. We started this process November 19th I met with the processer the next day and got her everything she needed; I heard nothing for 3 weeks!! Finally the lender called and said she had an approval with conditions and I submitted those within the hour. A week later I get a call saying they needed a salary key and that was the last item and we might even get to close early. 2 days later nothing! I email my Leander today and she said it had been a crazy day and she was checking where they were with my loan, and would get back to me and I have not heard back. Every other time she has gotten back to me. In our contract it says closing no later than the 28th, with Christmas and all I just don't see that happening. I am so worried something has gone wrong! I literally feel out of element I have been so worried about this. I really would like to enjoy Christmas with my family! The lender is over till 12 on Christmas Eve, but I don't want to be annoying. Should I be worried I haven't heard anything?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: Frustrated with Lender

If they are open there is no reason for you to avoid contacting and checking up.

If it helps you any, make the conversation more friendly based then just about business. 

In my opinion I see no reason to worry yet. 

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 5
Sunshine85
Frequent Contributor

The last thing you should worry about is being annoying- this is your closing, your purchase, and from what you've written, the communication from the LO and processor has been poor, at best. Your file is a slam dunk and there's no reason you shouldn't be able to close on time.

I would be on the phone first thing Monday morning to let your LO and processor know that you you will be closing on the 28th, and they need to do whatever it takes to meet your closing date. Let them know you expect the HUD in your hands by the close of business on 12/26, no exceptions.

Message 3 of 5
natashahol
Valued Member

Don't worry it can still happen. I had a closing date of 11/30 and things were delayed due to Thanksgiving. I was depressed because I thought there was no way things would be done with underwriting to close on time. I got my clear to close on 11/29 and closed the next day. I was calling my l.o. every day. If they are open on Christmas Eve I would not hesitate to call. Don't give up. It can still happen 😃

Starting Score:FICO EQ 620 TU Fako 595 EX FAKO 628
Current Score: Lender Pull 10/2012 EX 719, EQ 704, TU 690

BOA $8500 I CitiForward $6500 I Chase Freedom $3000 I Discover More $1500 I Kohls $1000 I Orchard Bank $400
App free since 12/8/2012.. holding out til 11/2013
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for your input!! I am just so tired of worrying, I have not yet been able to enjoy the holidays!!! I hate to say it but its true! I will be calling my lender first thing in the morning to see whats going on!! I will give an update when I have one thanks!!!

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.