Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrated!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Frustrated!

Well, the package is in the LO's hands. She will be sending it to the underwriter today I believe. She will not give me a prequalify letter, this is for preapproval. We have the house already picked out and it is in the package as well. But guess what! In this supposedly "Buyers market" there is another offer on the table! Yesterday when my dual agent, also the listing agent, got a call from another realtor that wanted to show the house, she told her that there would be an offer that night. Well go figure, the guy is making an offer! I am beside myself. I know, if it is to be mine, it will be. I just hate this. I have been fighting this fight since October, our last house fell through as well!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Frustrated!

do you have a signed purchase contract?
do you know that you have until the closing date before anyone else can snag the house?
did the realtor explain this to you?

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only one that signed the contract is me. It was just presented to the seller this morning, his second offer will be presented this evening. I feel like they are playing games, but the promise they aren't.
Message 3 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

did you sign anything with the listing agent?
the is NO POSSIBLE WAY IN THIS WORLD that a dual agency relationship is good for both parties.

Retired Lender
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, I signed the offer. She is the sellers agent as well. She has been my agent on other properties. It was a big mistake on my part, using her on her own listing. She should not have told the other realtor that she was getting an offer, correct?
Message 5 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

i dont know, i am not a realtor
Retired Lender
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.