cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frustrating!!! Requirements from lender.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Frustrating!!! Requirements from lender.

Just curious, when did they start hammering you for stuff.

I signed a contract last week and have not heard a word.

LO told me the appraisal must be done w/in 10business days, well it's been 5 and I've heard nothing..

ps..Good Luck to you!

Message 41 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

My contract was signed on 9/16 and I got the first letter of introduction with the first requirements on the 22nd, so just under a week. I usually don't hear anything for days and then it's a mad scramble to get stuff because they always seem to want it tomorrow.

Message 42 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got a conditional approval letter at the bank the same day and the LO said since I bank there they can do all the conditions requested on the Conditional Approval letter he also said I already passed Desktop Underwriting while at the bank.  I'm still freaking out, wish I would hear something....
I have no idea what all this means, this is my first time at bat....

I'm so lost I could vomit...Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't have any magic words to help with your stress as I KNOW exactly how you feel and what you are going through! Hang in there! It's like a rollercoaster ride that seems like it'll never end. We closed on our house almost 2 months ago( we started a year ago). The lender we had started with was a clown. There was way too much back and forth on his part  as to whether we were approved or not.....then the house we looked at was not EVEN worth it THANK GOD we didn't buy it-way too many things to have to fix! So fast forwarding to June of this year we  FINALLY found a great lender and our dream home! We had alot of hoops to jump through as well..NOW I can say it was worth it. In the beginning I would have thought that was a lie! Anyway..Good luck to you all!

Message 44 of 44
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.