Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GETTING CLOSE (WITH PLEASANT SURPRISE)

tag
tmoney
Regular Contributor

GETTING CLOSE (WITH PLEASANT SURPRISE)

Fianlly winding down to with this home buying process. Close on May 22 @ noon. I chose NFCU and their First Homebuyers Choice program. Through the process I have received 4 GFE updates over the last 60 days and everyone had my closing cost 2 17,000 dollars. I knew this was high because it didn't include my sellers assist yet but I was expecting it to come down to @ 7 or 8 thousand. Well I received my Hud approval statement today and low and behold I will be getting a check back for 250 dollars at closing

What a great ending to this whole process.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GETTING CLOSE (WITH PLEASANT SURPRISE)

Pizza party at tmoney's place. May 23, 2015. 8250 dollars worth of pizza for the my fico friends Smiley Happy congrats, thats a sweet suprise.

Message 2 of 5
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Congratulations tmoney! Enjoy your new home!

Message 3 of 5
LynGene
New Contributor

Woohoo!  Congrats on your new home, and thank you for the pizza!  Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congrats tmoney!!!  that's a wonderful house warming gift!!!  enjoy your new home!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.