cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRRRR... how annoying! I really don't like experian!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GRRRR... how annoying! I really don't like experian!

So I checked our scores out yesterday, and amazingly mine have gone up to 630 and 644!!! I was so excited to see that! we've been trying to get our scores to 620 so that we can do a USDA loan, and mine are there Smiley Happy My fiances are not yet Smiley Sad his are 523 tu and 633. the annoying thing is we don't know his mid score! We could be there already, but there is no way of knowing! his ex fako is 566, like that helps at all tho. Grrr.... I want to apply but I don't want to walk in there blind! this just isn't fair Smiley Sad ex sucks! I'm so upset.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Regular Contributor

Re: GRRRR... how annoying! I really don't like experian!

I'm right there with you! Even though we were able to pull EX last month I'm hoping that EX is DH's middle score and its above 620. Because DH's EQ score isn't that hot and TU is ok. And really there isn't anything else we can do to bring DH's scores up except try the HIPAA process for his paid medical bills and I'm not willing to chance it. So next month we are going to apply anyway and see what happens!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I completely agree! It seems very heavy handed to just remove access to OUR scores that we're judged on in just about every aspect of our lives.

Experian is our lowest scores for both my husband and I. That makes new pulls a little easier fos us. We just assume EX is our lowest but yes, very annoying! Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 6
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So I checked our scores out yesterday, and amazingly mine have gone up to 630 and 644!!! I was so excited to see that! we've been trying to get our scores to 620 so that we can do a USDA loan, and mine are there Smiley Happy My fiances are not yet Smiley Sad his are 523 tu and 633. the annoying thing is we don't know his mid score! We could be there already, but there is no way of knowing! his ex fako is 566, like that helps at all tho. Grrr.... I want to apply but I don't want to walk in there blind! this just isn't fair Smiley Sad ex sucks! I'm so upset.

Totally agree with you, I was thinking that too the other day talking to haulingthescoreup about how my scores always rollacoaster for some reason and I was curious to know what they are now but I will not get a full picture with the lacking EX and to pay almost $30 bucks just to get two numbers now just seems lame. That being said, I might take advantage of the current offer before the end of this month, just for the heck of it. I am happy to hear that you scores went up though, its nice and wish you continued success.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 4 of 6
WannaHouse
Valued Contributor

I think you can go to the Experian website and buy your scores. I just don't know if they are the REAL scores.

Kathy

We are finally homeowners!!

Closed May 5th-30 yr fixed at 5.25%.

Message 5 of 6
Guardian
Valued Contributor

@WannaHouse wrote:
I think you can go to the Experian website and buy your scores. I just don't know if they are the REAL scores.

Why would anyone want to go and pay them for FAKO scores that are as useful as a gum on your shoe and give them exactly what they want and why they stopped selling FICO scores? Its ridiculous.

Common Abbreviations|FDCPA|FCRA
Take the FICO Fitness ChallengeStarting Score: TU:695 - EQ:719 - EX:630
Current Score: TU:712 - EQ:755 - EX:712
Goal Score: TU:800 - EQ:800 - EX:800

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.