Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting to 620...

tag
Catacam
Frequent Contributor

Re: Getting to 620...

I can't wait until I'm not obsessed any longer!!

CLOSED ON OUR FIRST HOME MAY 30TH!!!

Starting Score: TU 589 EQ 526 EX603
Current Score: TU 635 EQ 603 EX ??
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 191 of 212
golo
Frequent Contributor

I'm in the same boat! Ugh! Smiley Sad my EQ is 603 and vantage score form CK is 642,I'm about to order the TU from here to have an idea at least,I'm trying to purchase a home ASAP and I can't hardly wait.sighs
Message 192 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just wanted to tell you... Thank you so much for this thread... Because of it I just called Wells Fargo and they are running everything now... and we DO fit into their score requirements... Getting a little excited right now!

Message 193 of 212
golo
Frequent Contributor

Can you share your circumstances with us? Thanks in advance.

Message 194 of 212
MBOhio2
Established Contributor

golo - Are you asking me to share my circumstances? If so, I am happy to share anything - just let me know what you are curious about!

Mid-2010 Starting Scores: FAKO EQ 476 FAKO EX 506 FICO TU98 575
July 2017 Current Scores: Approx 710 (waiting for official updates)
Message 195 of 212
golo
Frequent Contributor

Thank you MBOhio2,i was refering to the new member Watching,in regards of the proccess with wellsfargo,i have read your journey and it's amazing,congratulations! I'm on the proccess to try to settle 2 judgments that i have form 07 so i can try to apply for a mortgage,sighs,but thank you very much!

Message 196 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just read through the entire story & I am very inspired to work towards owning a home. I am just starting out on repairing my credit & hope to start the house hunting at the end/beginning of next year!!! Thanks for the post.

Message 197 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

Golo... I am sssooo sorry... I just seen where you asked our situation...

Bottom line (without trying to hijack the tread) is: My husband had ALOT of issues with his credit... Our landlord had called and said him and his wife got a divorce and she got the house in the divorce and she wanted to move back into it... Know that I NEVER want to be in this position again, I started looking at my husbands credit/credit score I knew there were things that could be fixed easy Tax liens that have been paid for years but never cleared with the credit agencies... Well, I took the 1st 30 days to get the things fixed I knew I could get done right away... Started out with scores in the low/middle 500's... Once I had the scores at 647, 604 & 604 I started reading this tread.. I seen where in the beginning she said she was stumped and asked if anyone could give her names as to where to start... I seen where someone said to call WF.. Knowing we had a WF here in town I just called and asked what was the required score for a VA Home Loan... They told me 600... So we have now started the process....So far ALOT of sleepless nights and flusterating days... But, with the help of this board and things I have seen others go thru.. I really think that eventually we will get there... Had a minor set back last week when we found out one of the 30 day lates that was removed somehow just showed back up, but, the loan company wrote a letter stating it is an error... Now we are waiting on the re-score of that then we will hopefully go back to underwriting early this week... I've been updating in "Waiting for underwriting" 

Message 198 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

can you explain to me what you did with AES

Message 199 of 212
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this is an old post, but I just read it and I feel so inspired. I have been workign on raising our credit to buy a home. Paid off all old collections die to job loss, got secured credit cards, etc. Now it is just a matter of time. We were hoping to start house hunting in September, but I am worried that our credit won't be at 640 yet (that is what our LO is requiring). Would you mind sharing your LO's info?

Message 200 of 212
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.