Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Go now or wait a month longer

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Go now or wait a month longer

So we are going conventional, had to do rapid score to remove comments from my report.

The rescore dropped my score, but its still good enough to go conventional with 5 percent down. However if I can get 5 more points on my TU report I can do 3 percent down. Saving me close to 10 grand out of pocket.

So I have a letter from one of the collectors on my report agreeing to remove. If I do another rapid score this should give me the 5 points needed. This is a fairly recent paid collection. But my last rescore took a month to complete, I did have a lot of accounts to fix and not just one, but it could still take a month with one account.

I really want to my house like now, but an extra 10k in my pocket would be nice. We were planning on putting 5 percent down anyways though.

Also things are crazy right now cuzz im living with my parents with my Wife and 3 kids. im going insane. We have been here after our home sold waiting for the new house to finish being built.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
casmith1980
Established Contributor

Re: Go now or wait a month longer

Personally - I would rapid rescore Smiley Happy  $10k is a lot of money, regardless if you're keeping it as reserves OR putting it towards the down payment. 

Filed BK 12/5/14
341 meeting 1/9/15
Anticipated discharge 3/10/15

Goal: 700 by 3/2017
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.