Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Crazy

tag
jordanmedical
Established Contributor

Re: Going Crazy

They should do the time soon. Mine was stairwell, paint, then tile.

BTW, you have my dream kitchen (dbl wall ovens....drool)

-Rebuilding with CapOne Cash: $1.5k, NFCU cashRewards $8.5K, NavCheck $5K, Wal-Mart: $1.1K, Sam's: $1.2K, Amazon: $1.9K, Apple Barclay: $3K, Haverty's: $1.5K, GE capital: $5K, Sears: $250(AU), PP MC:$1.5K, CareCredit:$3K (closed 1st home 05/08/13)
Starting Score: 492-TU04, 480-EX FICO V2, 467-EQ Beacon 5 (Via Mortgage PreQual March '12)
Current Score: EX,EQ,TU (lender pull): 652, 659, 689, Walmart TU FICO: 691 (05/13)
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 51 of 327
Anonymous
Not applicable

Put me on the going crazy list!  First timer with 12 days and counting to settlement and it seems the underwriter is inventing documents to provide!  Don't have any real negative indicators and i'm pretty sure 80% of the concerns are self-fabricated but I just need the strength to push thru this next 2 weeks!

Message 52 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

So we are now in the final process of the build, the lender will be putting us back into underwriting soon.

We set our closing date and time. man we are getting close.

Message 53 of 327
BCullum
New Contributor

Here's to hoping for a smooth process!

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 54 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Thanks!!

We actually already have a conditional approval. I just freak out when my file has to be seen again by an under writer lol

Message 55 of 327
BCullum
New Contributor

I know, the term underwriter scares the crap out of me. My file is in for final approval at the underwriter now. 

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 56 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Keep us updated man, I'm real curious to see how this process goes now and if they scrutizine everything like the first time or if they just sort of scan over it to make sure nothing has changed from the first round. Mostly I want to know if they ask for any new conditions that they didn't the first time.

Message 57 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Painting has been done, Granite goes in later this week.

We are now gathering our Docs to go back into UW. Can't wait to see what my Ficos are looking like.

Message 58 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Did they contact you to get all the docs together or are you just doing it on your own in preperation?

Message 59 of 327
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

Good luck tooleman694

Message 60 of 327
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.