Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Crazy

tag
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Re: Going Crazy

I contacted them, told them the day we are planning to close. And they started working on my file again.

The Processor got in touch with me too, let me know that she will be in contact if we need anything else after I submit the docs.

Message 61 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

What docs did they request?

Message 62 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

My new W2s

Check Stubs

Bank statements

And they will repull me, looks like they will be making sure I still have a job and have the money to close and I have continued to pay my bills.

Message 63 of 327
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Wow tooleman! Your getting close! It is only a matter of time now.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 64 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Ill be freaking out now till this comes out of underwriting.

Message 65 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Man I hate this waiting game...I'm still waiting for them to actually start construction on our home. At the end of January, the field manager emailed me and said they will be starting the lay out last week. Waited till the en dof the week and nothing. Was hoping maybe today, being Monday and all, maybe they will start at the beginning of the week. Drove by this afternoon and nothing, no sign of anything going on. I emailed the field manager just a bit ago, curious to see what the hold up is.

Message 66 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Today they cleaned the inside of the house, its really looking like a house now.

The stain on the staircase looks really good.

Next is tile and get onto the finish work.

Message 67 of 327
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

I'm sorta in the beginning stage - got GFE and just signed purchase contract on an already built home. Now waiting to be told when we can send the inspector. I'm sure that's any day now.  But this stage sort of has me super bored!  No stress, just boredom - but I'm sure the stress comes when my file goes to final underwriters.

So going stir crazy here from boredom.  Guess I should be glad, could be worse!

Message 68 of 327
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Not everyone has more then one UW review. Since your home is completed the process should go a little smoother.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 69 of 327
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

+1, I bought a new construction inventory home as well. I signed the purchase contract on 1/5/13 and closed on 2/6/13. If you are going through the builder's lender, they may not prompt you on when to order an inspection. I found out with new homes, most builders don't like when a third party comes in to scrutinize their work but do it anyway as our home was found with a small gas leak from the water heater plus high Radon levels among other things that required fixing. In your closing paperwork, it should show that the builder performed an inspection on the house upon completion. What my inspector found proves that you still need an independent inspection. I ordered the inspection two weeks prior to closing after I received conditional approval. You want to have your inspection done prior to the initial walkthrough so that the builder can address the cosmetics you find and the items listed in your inspection report that require attention. About 3 days before closing, you come back for the final walkthrough.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 70 of 327
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.