Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Crazy

tag
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Re: Going Crazy

Wow 3 weeks already? Seems like it was only last week. Time flies!

Message 321 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Before you know it, you will be BBQing in your backyard too.

Message 322 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

Finally got my deposit refund back from the apartment, picking up a new Weber Grill to plug into the natural gas hookup we had installed on the patio.

Got the lawn mower and mowed the lawn for the first time.

Message 323 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

That'll be nice. I'm going to try and retrofit my propane grill to natural gas because we also got a gas hookup in the backyard. Apparently all I need to do is drill the gas valve a little bigger. Better works, its like a $1500 grill. :/

Message 324 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

So last week got an alert, brand new collection was added to my reports.

Fico score dropped 40 points.

Sent out disputes and its gone.

Mortgage still not reporting and I have already made 2 payments.

Message 325 of 327
1LNurse
Established Member

I'm losing my cool too!!

Received an alert that my Fico dropped 30 pts due to a new collection! I am almost due to close on my home. This is an inappropriate debt and I have contacted to Original debtor.

Any suggestions?

Message 326 of 327
swtneka
Frequent Contributor

I am going crazy cuz I don't want to put off applying too long and I am w8n on some pfd's to drop. Got the alert that they dropped from EX but now w8n on TU and EQ to follow so I can go and apply sooner than later.... Them rates r climbing and pretty soon I wont be able to get my dream house if I w8 any longer

Message 327 of 327
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.