Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going Crazy

tag
BCullum
New Contributor

Re: Going Crazy

I had an inspector come and do an inspection, even though it was a new build for my peace of mind. He came in with an infrared camera and checked for missing insulation/wall damage. He also pointed out some items I needed to blue tape during final home inspection before we close. All in all its a drop in the bucket, and completely worth the money for the peace of mind.

Lender Pull EQ 745 EX 734 TU 722
Message 81 of 327
payingoffdebt001
Frequent Contributor

WOW he sound like a hi tech inspector! That's great!  You really know what you are getting into with such a detailed inspection.

I did schedule a Home Inspector for Thursday ,and talking to him over the phone he sounds great.  So i feel good that I scheduled this even if one was recently done. Plus my agent mentioned I have 10 days, starting today to agree on repairs to be done.

Message 82 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

We are going back into DU today, can't wait to see what my scores are at. We gotta lock in the rate, and they have gone up

Message 83 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

Oh crap you just reminded me about the rates. When we got qualified with our DTI, it was based on 3.125%...if that goes up by June, and I'm sure it will, that will affect our DTI. :/

Message 84 of 327
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Shouldnt be too much of a difference, but just keep paying down your other bills as much as you can so no issues.

I do not think it will play a major part as your payment wouldnt increase by much.

Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 85 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

We are looking at a 3.75.

Message 86 of 327
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

3.75? FHA? Conv? I forget refresh my memory

Good Luck
Message 87 of 327
Mike_B03
Valued Contributor

@JM-AM wrote:

Shouldnt be too much of a difference, but just keep paying down your other bills as much as you can so no issues.

I do not think it will play a major part as your payment wouldnt increase by much.

We've taken some steps alreayd to bring it down, in addition to making more money in 2012 than previous years. We were approved at 54.8% DTI and now it will be down to 48.5% when we go back in, unless the rate changes but as you said, shouldn't have a huge impact.

Message 88 of 327
tooleman694
Valued Contributor

We are going FHA.

Message 89 of 327
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Ouch thats a little high for FHA... But I also do not know everything involved.

But if you are okay with it, then no reason to stir the pot... lol

Personally I probably wouldnt stir the pot, even for a little lower rate, as the delays may be a headache.

Now if you were just applying and havent progressed as far as you have I probably would say stir the pot!

Good Luck
Message 90 of 327
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.