cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Going to Underwriting Today - Looking for Good Vibes!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Going to Underwriting Today - Looking for Good Vibes!!

I submitted three bank statements to my loan officer before it was submitted to the underwriter, since then I have moved my funds into only one account to keep a close eye on it. Do you think they will question why my funds have been moved from one account to another.. What is the purpose of asking for an updated bank statement? Is this to ensure that you still have the funds in the account?

Message 21 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

UPDATE!!!  At 1:45 I got an email from my LO that we are all approved!!  I do have to provide one document (bill of sale and old reg. from my horse trailer that I sold) but that's IT!!!  WHOOO HOOOO!!!  It's a great day!

Hang in there, paradise!!

Message 22 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Paradise, as long as you can show the funds going from one of your accounts into the other - that is no problem.

They ask for updated bank statements because they want to see a) that you have the funds to close and b) that you don't have any unexplainable large deposits.  It's really nothing to worry about.

Message 23 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATULATIONS Kimberly! That is great news! Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kimberly,

Please keep me updated. I would like to know how closing goes and if there is anything I should look out for..

Thanks!

Paradise26

Message 25 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Kimberly,

I finally closed 11/10/09, found out at closing my file had been underwritten a week ago, I had been nervous and stressed for no reason. I have a good feeling for you, it will happenSmiley Happy)

Message 26 of 30
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

I remember going through this process!  I was SO stressed!  I kept thinking some old nasty collection or something ominus was going to suddenly show up at the last minute.  During those last couple weeks I was ghaving SUCH a hard time falling asleep...I called my doc for some Ambien!  I still had to work & get up at 5...found myself still awake at 1 AM!!!  Smiley Surprised

Slept like a baby & closing went smooth.  You'll be fine!  Smiley Wink

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 27 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi BugalowMo,

OMG! You are soo right.. That's my biggest fear, something coming up at the last minute. I will be soo glad when when this is over. I have been soo STRESSED! Smiley Sad I don't want to eat, have a social life or sleep until I am at the closing table getting those keys in my hand. I really appreciate the support! Smiley Wink

Message 28 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Barnantoin,

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!  I'm so happy for you, see I knew it would work out for you...  Enjoy your new home.

Message 29 of 30
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi BungalowMo...

Just want to update you and let you know that I finally closed on my home. I went to settlement the day before Thanksgiving.. What a Thanksgiving surprise that was! Smiley Very Happy Thank you for all the support!

Message 30 of 30
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.