Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Vibes please

tag
salahbh
Established Member

Good Vibes please

Good Morning every body,

Please send me your good vibes between now and 04/29/2010 and afterwards offcourse Smiley Very Happy

little story short,

I started the journey of looking for a house back in November of 2009 we went to a subdvision : my self and DW and we got sold on a model home that we liked, so we signed the contract, the builder was giving good incentive and 3% in closing costs if we apply with their preferred Lender : Big bank of woops: Ran credit check my wife's middle was 635 but mine was a little crummy belowe 620, so the paper work went to the bank and after waiting for 2 months with no communication they I contacted the LO to be told that the underwriter was not feeling comfortable with my file,darn it she could have told me upfront Smiley Mad any way we talked to the sales person who referred us to an other lender and in the mean time joining this board here I managed to get my middle score to 625 so we were approved for USDA 30 YR fixed 5.5 in January 13th .

Offcourse the lovely weather in the Midwest held the building process up for the whole month and mid Feb, where they broke the ground, and now after all that suffering we are scheduled for a final walk through on april 27th and closing on april 29th after being approved by USDA : it was my night mare with all the news, but it took only 3 days to be approved and sent back to my Lender yuppie. My LO told me that I should be good to go and to contact my insurance company for the home insurance policy which is not bad for less than $50.00 a month I went and bought all packaging materials last night and will start serious packaging crusade next week end : it is a process of packaging and elimination : Good will reciepts will come handy no ? Smiley Very Happy

I need your good vibes for the whole process to go smooth sailing and every body sending me a good vibe will be eligible for first time Good vibe sender BBQ chicken Smiley Tongue on the grill .

With all that wealth of information and helpful conrtibutions of every body here I am on the way to home ownership,I think my little pug feels my happiness and he is happy too to get out of the match box apartment we live in now nyahahhahahaha

Thank you every body in advance.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: Good Vibes please

Me and Marky Mark wish you the best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVL3b1wKZQU

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!! and good vibesSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 12
salahbh
Established Member

Thank you shane for the Link and the good Vibes I could have felt them :no pun intended: through my speakers Smiley Very Happy

Thank you Jem

As exciting as it is I am still stressed until I have those keys in my hand Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 12
ArmyStrong
Frequent Contributor

**Good vibes**!!

TU: 556 12/12/08 ~ EQ: 509 12/12/08 ~ EX: 509 12/12/08
TU: 588 8/7/09 ~ EQ: 529 7/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (509 12/12/08)
TU: 619 9/01/09 ~ EQ: 608 9/01/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 626 9/30/09 ~ EQ: 624 9/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL EQ: 624 10/7/09 LO PULL EX: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL
Message 5 of 12
salahbh
Established Member

Builder pushed the closing date 1 week to 5/5/10 Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 12
ArmyStrong
Frequent Contributor

**Gooder Vibes**!!

TU: 556 12/12/08 ~ EQ: 509 12/12/08 ~ EX: 509 12/12/08
TU: 588 8/7/09 ~ EQ: 529 7/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (509 12/12/08)
TU: 619 9/01/09 ~ EQ: 608 9/01/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 626 9/30/09 ~ EQ: 624 9/30/09 ~ EX - ?? (640 FAKO 9/01/09)
TU: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL EQ: 624 10/7/09 LO PULL EX: 659 10/7/09 LO PULL
Message 7 of 12
salahbh
Established Member

20 days and counting down, I emailed my loan officer with some worries, my credit score I pulled from here shows EQ as 624 TU dropped to stinky 619 Smiley Mad and EX vantage BS shows 645,I was worried about a second pull,he told me my initial score was good till May 27th and to not worry, so did the loan processer when I asked her about bank proof of a deposit that will be in my account in a few days,she told me that they were waiting on the house to be finished so the cerificate of occupancy can be issued so they can close the deal !!!

Does this mean that I got the final approval and they wont submit it again to underwriting or pull credit scores ?

Exciting and stressfell is what it is right now just like a sweet and sour chicken meal darn it lol

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

nothing means that you have a final approval until you are sitting at a table signing closing docs.  That said, I would not get too worried about it.  You should be fine as long as there are no other surprises from the builder.  There is always a chance they will re-run credit (especailly if closing gets delayed more) but it is not something I would let myself get worked up over..  You should be fine.

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@salahbh wrote:

20 days and counting down, I emailed my loan officer with some worries, my credit score I pulled from here shows EQ as 624 TU dropped to stinky 619 Smiley Mad and EX vantage BS shows 645,I was worried about a second pull,he told me my initial score was good till May 27th and to not worry, so did the loan processer when I asked her about bank proof of a deposit that will be in my account in a few days,she told me that they were waiting on the house to be finished so the cerificate of occupancy can be issued so they can close the deal !!!

Does this mean that I got the final approval and they wont submit it again to underwriting or pull credit scores ?

Exciting and stressfell is what it is right now just like a sweet and sour chicken meal darn it lol

How long or should I have asked what is the time period for pulled credit scores?  30 - 45 days? 60 days?  I thought they would just automaticially pull again right before closing even if it takes 30 days or less  to close.  I am currently sitting at a mid score of 620 (at least i was March 29th) and afraid that something may happen to make it slip. 

To explain the comment.  Before applying I DV'd a CA, which seemed to have pissed them off and I'm afraid they may update causing my score to drop slightly.  I can't afford that.

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.