tag
hackgizz
Established Member

Got 6 Conditions

Got my Conditions on a New Built home

1.       Recent bank statements with all pages to verify enough funds to close

2.       Recent paystubs covering a minimum 30 consecutive days

3.       Legible IDs 

4.       Bank statements (all pages) showing earnest money has cleared your account

5.       W2s for 2012

6.       Insurance on the property 

appraisal was order yesterday

How long will this take after All conditions are accepted  I still don't have the Closing date and my lease is up at the end of this month don't want to be homeless  I am a nervous wreck

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

Re: Got 6 Conditions

once you provide all of these conditions.... then a day or two for the uw to clear. maybe plus 1 or 2 days for processor to compile for the uw.... depends on workload.

Retired Lender
Message 2 of 6
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

Have you had your appraisal done yet? Did you review it and sign the acknowledgement form that was sent with it? Those are the only other two things that I think is needed. Just keep in mind that the UW can come back with another round of conditions if they missed something or need clarity. But other than that you are good to go! I got clear to close two days after receipt and review of the appraisal. You're almost there!
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 3 of 6
foofighter74
Established Contributor

According to her post, her appraisal was ordered yesterday. 

You've got 18 days.  You should be fine. 

Message 4 of 6
hackgizz
Established Member

I have Send all conditions now waiting for the appraisal 

Message 5 of 6
MePlusThree
Established Member

Not a fun game to play.

FAKOS: TU 663 EX 668 EQ 685
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.