Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got a UPS Package with Docs PLEASE HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got a UPS Package with Docs PLEASE HELP

We have been through so much yet it seems like it is taking forever.  We got all our docs into the LO at Wells Fargo and signed all the required info and emailed back to him.  We are hoping to close soon and our loan package is to the underwriter as we speak.  From what I am hearing i guess they are waiting on the  appraisal to come in.  In the meantime I got in the mail a package from Wells Fargo with what looked like the same forms we already signed and e-mailed back to them  BUT this time it had a Closing date of 05/10/10?  WHAT does this mean?  has a loan number and everything in there are we approved or are we just computer approved?  I am just nervous we want this so bad and have worked so hard to make our credit where it needs to be.  I just don't want to get hopes up high and then get nothing  Please Help!!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Lel
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Got a UPS Package with Docs PLEASE HELP

Call your loan officer.

When I got a mortgage about 4 years ago, I also received some documents in the mail directly from the lender.  I was told by my LO to ignore them; I only had to concern myself with the documents that were prepared and signed in his office.  I did look over the stuff that came in the mail.  For the most part, it was all the same, but there were some differences from the final product.  There were estimated closing costs and prepaids that were close, but not identical, to the final numbers.

Message 2 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

likely a material change resulted in a re-disclosure.

ask loan officer

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

LO said it was just a print out of all the docs already signed.   I got a message that they called and verified my employment this morning I take it as a good thing that they have done this.  I am just anxious to get this deal closed asap.  Am I being over concerned that something will come up after the automated approval from Wells?

Message 4 of 6
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Am I being over concerned that something will come up after the automated approval from Wells?

Honestly. I just picked up a deal yesterday because Wells screwed it up.

Retired Lender
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DallasLoanGuy wrote:

likely a material change resulted in a re-disclosure.

ask loan officer

Sorry to piggy back on you @Anonymous ...please excuse me.

DallasLoanGuy,

I received my disclosure docs today.  does this mean the underwriting process is on hold waiting on these signed documents?  I thought my file went to underwriting on Monday, but haven't heard back from the LO since asking for updated bank statements / payroll checks on Good Friday.  Just nervous about the whole process, it took me a year to get my scores up high enough to purchase(it would have been faster if I had known about this site)...afraid of getting denied by underwriting.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.