Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got our final approval!

tag
newstart2010
Blogger

Got our final approval!

We received our final approval on our loan for our new construction!  We close in 4 weeks when the homeis finished, but our credit is approved and we locked in our rate!  I'm so excited that we made it this far!  Just 4 years ago we were sitting with such horrible scores we never thought we would be able to get into a home.  Just want to shout this to the world!  In a month we move into our custom home that wenot only qualified for but are getting a prime rate on and are only putting 5% down!!

I live my life like I type, fast and with a lot of mistakes.
Spacebar broken. Watch for finger.

02/04/2015 || TU 08: 728 EX 08: 709 EQ 08: 748

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Re: Got our final approval!

Congratulations! We are in underwriting now, our home is scheduled to be completed and scheduled to close 3/19.  I cannot wait to get the final approval!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@newstart2010 wrote:

We received our final approval on our loan for our new construction!  We close in 4 weeks when the homeis finished, but our credit is approved and we locked in our rate!  I'm so excited that we made it this far!  Just 4 years ago we were sitting with such horrible scores we never thought we would be able to get into a home.  Just want to shout this to the world!  In a month we move into our custom home that wenot only qualified for but are getting a prime rate on and are only putting 5% down!!

CONGRATS! What a great feeling that must be!

Message 3 of 4
Warrior2000
Regular Contributor

Ours is set to be done in April, can't wait to get approval done!!!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.