Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the House, Car and the furniture

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the House, Car and the furniture

During these recent months, I reached out to this community for advise as I went thru my first home purchase, FICO scorecards, and you all were extremely welcoming and helpful. I wanted to take the time to come back here and thank all those of you that provided advise, thoughts and guidance through out this nervewrecking process. Afetr closing, funding on my new house ($698K in Southern CA.) was completed, I was able to buy new furniture and a new car.  Though this may seem like I took a plunge towards the wrong end to some, Ive always had the household income to afford this, but was unable to due to a bankruptcy and rebuilding my credit. Thanks to you and FICO.COM, ive been managing my expenses, with a solid more controled budget based on your guidance. My wife and I are really happy!!!!  Excited!!!! But most of all very blessed to have you all help us through.   THANKS TO ALL OF YOU !!!!!!!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

Re: Got the House, Car and the furniture

Congratulations!  What a terrific way to go into the holiday's....new home, new car and new furniture!...Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 4
DallasLoanGuy
Super Contributor

congrats

Retired Lender
Message 3 of 4
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

congratulations!!!!

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.