cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

tag
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Re: Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

Ditto, ditto, ditto, Honeybear!

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 21 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

None of them seem to be real good about letting any of us know much! They always talk about how stressful the home buying process is THEY are the ones who make it that way by NOT telling us anything even if they have no information saying I have no information is better then nothing at all! I will keep my fingers crossed that you hear something soon hopefully good news!
Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 22 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Nothing new for me either. 

It def seems finding a good LO is a VERY hard thing to do. No communication, bad attitudes, acting like they're doing you a favor by just answering your call... I know my experience has been tainted but I've seen a lot of similar posts on here

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 23 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Nothing really new here either USDA is still stuck on July 29th.

I did email my LO we are suppose to set up a account with the bank so they can do the auto pay and they took .25 off the mortgage percentage she emailed me right back saying when we set it up to come to her branch cause she wanted to meet us and that she would be there waiting to rub my shoulders lol! I like my LO her processor sucks though but the LO is really cool however she does sometimes have issues getting back to me and I think it's just because they want to wait until they have something to tell us. Oh well maybe we can all move forward tomorrow Smiley Wink

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 24 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

So I was board and reading stuff online and found this http://www.rurdev.usda.gov/SupportDocuments/CA-SFH-GRHUnderwritingGuide.pdf It basically states that if your score is 660+ Usda will let you get away with a lot of stuff. Read it over it might just help you feel more at ease I know it did me Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Yeah I found that also... My middle score was 659 when we apped... It's 664 now... Still hoping to get the C2C tomorrow!!

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 26 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

I hope you get the C2C tomorrow too! When is your close date? A lot of people are saying they get the c2c two days before their close date.
Message 27 of 480
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

OK, it's a new day.

Someone had better hear something today, or heads are going to roll! *

(* code for: I'll bitch about to my husband later)

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 28 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Closing is scheduled for 2pm on Friday. Still waiting on word we've cleared USDA....

Message 29 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Roflmao Boldilocks your too funny. But I feel ya so far all I know is the USDA has been stuck on July 29th since Friday according to the recording ugh!!! 

Message 30 of 480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.