cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

tag
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Re: Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

Boldilocks, I think you have a good reason with the withheld rent. As long as you have the rent checks so you can backup your side of the story that you paid on time every month except for that one. I'm sure the UWs will want a LoE but like I said, your story sounds very resonable. 

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 41 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

If the score is 620+ is says  Lender shall not be required to obtain a rental history rating  So you may be oaky!

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 42 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Genkeim I wish I could make them get that information to you right now!!! It won't be long now though you will know before Friday Smiley Happy

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 43 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

You know what is sad I have called the USDA hotline so many times I can tell within the first two words "You Have" if the recording has been updated by the change or lack there of in the way she says You have reached the USDA blah blah blah Now that is SAD!!!

Message 44 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

LOL if we had a hotline to call here I'd be the same way! I'm at the mercy of our realtor and LO to update us on what day they're working on. We submitted on 7/10 and they started 7/10 on Friday and it continued into Monday. They SHOULD be done with it by now. There were only 18 files submitted on 7/10!! 

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 45 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Hmmm I am seeing a trend here our USDA started July 29th of Friday and are still on July 29th I think you said yours jumped like two days just before that and on the same day ours jumped two days. Something fishy is going on here.

Message 46 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

July 29th is a Monday, USDA doesn't accept files on weekends so it would jump from July 26th to the 29th.

Message 47 of 480
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

@Lemontwist4 wrote:

You know what is sad I have called the USDA hotline so many times I can tell within the first two words "You Have" if the recording has been updated by the change or lack there of in the way she says You have reached the USDA blah blah blah Now that is SAD!!!

Yep, really sad!  Now, I don't keep my email program open all the time and refresh it every two minutes.  Because it refreshes itself when a new email comes in, so I wouldn't need to do that.  That's just stupid...

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 48 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Right but why would it be on July 29th since Friday?? For 2 and half days they have been working on 1 day??? At this rate I will be extending my close date until December lol.

Message 49 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Ha Ha Boldilocks!!

Message 50 of 480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.