cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

tag
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Re: Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

@Lemontwist4 wrote:

Hmmm I am seeing a trend here our USDA started July 29th of Friday and are still on July 29th I think you said yours jumped like two days just before that and on the same day ours jumped two days. Something fishy is going on here.

Just found out what software the USDA uses for its loan processing!

Smiley LOL

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 51 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Do share!

@Boldilocks wrote:

@Lemontwist4 wrote:

Hmmm I am seeing a trend here our USDA started July 29th of Friday and are still on July 29th I think you said yours jumped like two days just before that and on the same day ours jumped two days. Something fishy is going on here.

Smiley LOL

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 52 of 480
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

@Lemontwist4 wrote:

If the score is 620+ is says  Lender shall not be required to obtain a rental history rating  So you may be oaky!

DOH!  Just saw that - you're right!!!  Yay!

Message 53 of 480
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

@Lemontwist4 wrote:

Do share!

@Boldilocks wrote:

@Lemontwist4 wrote:

Smiley LOL

Click on the blue word!  Smiley Wink

Message 54 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

That sounds about right Boldilocks lol

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 55 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

@Lemontwist4 wrote:

Right but why would it be on July 29th since Friday?? For 2 and half days they have been working on 1 day??? At this rate I will be extending my close date until December lol.

It depends on the number of files they get through in a day. Indiana is averaging 22.3 files a day. In the past month or so there's only been 2 days that had less that 30 files submitted, this is why they keep getting further and further behind.

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 56 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

@Lemontwist4 wrote:

Right but why would it be on July 29th since Friday?? For 2 and half days they have been working on 1 day??? At this rate I will be extending my close date until December lol.

You know now that I think about it they probably have a influx of files on Fridays and Mondays because of not taking them on the weekends so it may take them longer to get through them now if they don't change the date tomorrow then something is going on.

Message 57 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Well it's after 4pm here and they are still on July 29th!!! Well how did you all do???? Any news for anyone?? I guess I can hope they can get past July 29th tomorrow lol!
Message 58 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Nothing new for me. I'll be pestering the LO if I don't hear anything my morning.

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 59 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

I don't blame you I would be too! However several people have said they got their approval after 5 pm so there is still hope for you to hear something today Smiley Happy
Message 60 of 480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.