cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

tag
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

Well she just helped you document one of the many reasons July rent was withheld! And I hope she's planning on moving the mailbox so you can get your mail she can't do stuff like that without making other arrangements for things like your mail! She is certifiable!

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 71 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

@Boldilocks wrote:

@Lemontwist4 wrote:
FINALLY!!!!! We are now on July 31st!

Well that is SOMETHING at least.  Hopefully you're wrong about the hotline only updating every other day and you'll get another bump tomorrow, this time into August!

Well If I am wrong then I will just be really, really confused. But that's nothing new I am pretty sure that this whole process it set up to leave everyone dazed and confused and by the time it's over your just standing there going wait what just happened!

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 72 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Got an update from the LO this morning. She said USDA has been working on our file for the past two days and she expects to get a loan commitment later today. Seems odd that they'd be working on our file for 2 days, so thinking she just might be referring to USDA working on files from 7/10 in general. 

Shaping up to be another get nothing done at work day Smiley Happy

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 73 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

@Genkeim wrote:

Got an update from the LO this morning. She said USDA has been working on our file for the past two days and she expects to get a loan commitment later today. Seems odd that they'd be working on our file for 2 days, so thinking she just might be referring to USDA working on files from 7/10 in general. 

Shaping up to be another get nothing done at work day Smiley Happy

Well it is possible that they have been working on it for two days. My LO told me whoever first gets your files keeps it until the end so if they need something that file will stay with them until they get it. So they may have needed some information from the LO and the file just stayed with that underwriter for the last two days. But this is Great news I know not the news you expected to hear but it's still some progress. Smiley Happy

Message 74 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

I did get a few small updates first off all the things we asked to be fixed at the house has been done (these are things we asked for and the sellers said okay not things the appraiser said had to be fixed the appraiser said it was good to go) and at the rate our USDA is going we may hear back from them by August 30th which would be really GREAT!!! The rest from here on out is all waiting on USDA. We are going next Thursday to set up our mortgage bank account but other than that nothing much going on.

I really hope you all get great news today I will be checking up all day to see how you all are progressing Smiley Happy

Message 75 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Well I literally just got an email from the LO. We have cleared USDA and we have the clear to close for Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 76 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats!!!! I am so happy for you!!!

Message 77 of 480
krenee2525
New Contributor

Ok here's my update!!!  I was approved by USDA with one small condition...I have a consolidated student loan and the servicing company reports it on my credit report is as two loans instead of one.  They do this because I have subsidized and unsubsidized student loans so they separate them on my credit report however, my billing statement has one balance and one payment amount.  USDA wants to see my total balance, monthly payment amount and the next payment due.  That's it and I'm done Smiley Happy...this has surely been a journey now I just need the builder to stop stalling on finishing my house Smiley Happy.  My rate is locked at 4.625% until 9/30, I was stressing because I don't think the builder will be finished by that date, but my loan officer reassured me that due to the relationship they have with the builder if it's a delay because of them and not me (regarding me getting loan approval) they would make the builder pay for my lock extension so that my interest rate would not go up Smiley Happy

Beginning Score: 620 TU; 634 EX; 613 EQ - all lender pulled 4/15/13
Current Score: 677 TU ; 661 EQ; 648 EX - all lender pulled 6/6/13
Goal Score: 700
Message 78 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

That's Great News Krenee2525 Congratulations!!!
Message 79 of 480
krenee2525
New Contributor

Thank you!
Beginning Score: 620 TU; 634 EX; 613 EQ - all lender pulled 4/15/13
Current Score: 677 TU ; 661 EQ; 648 EX - all lender pulled 6/6/13
Goal Score: 700
Message 80 of 480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.