cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

tag
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Re: Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

OMG!

How do you feel?  Can you believe it??  Huge congrats to you!!!

@Genkeim wrote:

Well I literally just got an email from the LO. We have cleared USDA and we have the clear to close for Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current scores: EQ 736, TU - 732
Message 81 of 480
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

At least I heard back from the LO this morning about the amended contract I sent him over the weekend.  I asked if the new numbers looked in order and if there was anything else I needed to do. 

"Hi- thx- should be ok, we will be mailing out a few new forms for you to sign , with the changes in numbers-"

It's like words are made of platinum and he can't waste a single one, LOL.

Message 82 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Ha ha Boldilocks that sounds like my LO very few words. But at least you heard something back that in and of itself is progress Smiley Happy
Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 83 of 480
honeybear1
New Contributor

Can it be true? Is it a good news day? 

It is for me too! I got an email at noon from my Realtor (not the LO... weird). Saying "Great news on the loan going to the USDA. As they are 21 days processing, we are still in good shape as far as timing."

I am thrilled right now Smiley Very Happy

Message 84 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

That's Great News Honeybear!!!!! It seems like it is for sure a good news day Smiley Happy Kinda funny huh when one of us hears nothing none of us hear anything but when one of us hear something we all hear something lol it's like these LO/agents are all doing this on purpose lol!

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 85 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

WOOHOO for everyone! Smiley Happy 

Glad I was able to start off a day of good news!

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 86 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Okay everyone I am off for the day I am so Happy for all of you! I will be back tomorrow Smiley Happy

Message 87 of 480
Boldilocks
Established Contributor

Yayyyyyyy!

That's great news!!!

Message 88 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

New day I checked USDA when I got up this morning and they are still on July 31st if I am right it will change tonight at 5:20 pm to August 2nd so I guess we shall see.

So how is everyone doing today anything new? I don't have anything house related going on right now I did however get a email from my new teacher last night (my classes don't start until Saturday) saying welcome to my med term class btw you have a two chapter test due on the 1st lol. So it looks like I got some work to do. I will check in on you all throughout the day to see if you have any updates fingers crossed you all get more good news today Smiley Happy

Message 89 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Still waiting on my HUD-1 for the final closing numbers.

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 90 of 480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.