cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

tag
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Re: Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

@Genkeim wrote:

Still waiting on my HUD-1 for the final closing numbers.

Hope you get them soon! Tomorrow at 2 The Big Day!!!!

Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 91 of 480
honeybear1
New Contributor

I'm not expecting to hear anything for a couple weeks. I am trying not to go crazy since I'm like "YAY I GET TO BUY HOUSE STUFF" , with my fingers crossed that the usda approval goes smoothly. I really want to get a patio set, if I find a good deal I will get one. "Our" new house has  a nice huge deck and I am just going to live out there, my dh and the kids can have the house lololol. I did buy a bunch of hangers since the new house has lots and lots of closets so we can hang stuff up so they will be easy to move and put away. I do need to call for homeowners insurance quotes so I can figure out what we want.

Message 92 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

We are in the same boat honeybear I saw an amazing patio set (the home we are trying to buy also has a huge deck) but I was afraid if I did buy it I would curse us so I didn't buy it cause if something happened and we didn't get the house I would have no where to put it (I live in a apartment) I figured they will have more sales this time next year! But yea I'm stuck waiting on USDA to approve too!
Sent to USDA on August 14th 2013 Approved September 5th CLOSED September 9th!!!!!
Message 93 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Well it's back to the drawing board looks like we are still stuck on July 31st . This is were people get confused I think because they are like hey they are on July 31st only 14days to go but the could be stuck on July 31st for 1 day or 1 week. Disappointed Smiley Sad

Message 94 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Indiana USDA sends out an email that shows what they're current average apps reviewed per day is (22.3 currently) and it shows how many files were recieved on each day. So its easy to add up all the files divide by the 22.3 and get a good estimate of what day your file is going to be looked at. Be nice if they gave that info to everyone, at least you'd have a good idea...

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 95 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Yes that would be nice but Ohio USDA doesn't tell us the files they receive in a day.

However I called just now and they are on August 5th!!!! When you take out the weekend days that's only 7 days until they get to mine!!

You see what I me about them jumping? Last night it was July 31st and this morning it was August 5th I know you take out the weekends but it's a two day jump seems like that's they way they are doing it updating every two days.

Message 96 of 480
Genkeim
Frequent Contributor

Sounds like that hotline gets updated whenever they feel like getting around to it.

NFCU NavCheck $15k | NFCU cashRewards $12.5k | NFCU goRewards $12.5k |AMEX SPG $10k | Citi AA WEMC $6.5k | CSP $5k | Wal-Mart MC $4.5k | US Air WMC $3.9k | Amex Everyday $2k | Amex BCE $2k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $800
Current Scores:Equifax 697 (myFICO 4/14), TransUnion 699 (Discover 5/14), Experian 754 (Amex 5/14)
Message 97 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

Yea that's what I was thinking too lol! At this rate it will be decided and sent back before I know they got to it!
Message 98 of 480
honeybear1
New Contributor

good morning... finally got the call from our LO ... he's said " I don't remember if I called..." LOL, no you didn't. Anyways he said that they (usda) are about 18 days out from when he checked and he gave me a date of Sept 10/11 to hear back from them. Fingers crossed. And he gave us our conditions, which weren't horrible--- I have to give his name and number to our insurance agent, copy of the ernest money check (front/back) and our bank statement from our last statement date (the last they have) up through the clearing of the check. That's it. Smiley Very Happy

Message 99 of 480
Lemontwist4
Frequent Contributor

@honeybear1 wrote:

good morning... finally got the call from our LO ... he's said " I don't remember if I called..." LOL, no you didn't. Anyways he said that they (usda) are about 18 days out from when he checked and he gave me a date of Sept 10/11 to hear back from them. Fingers crossed. And he gave us our conditions, which weren't horrible--- I have to give his name and number to our insurance agent, copy of the ernest money check (front/back) and our bank statement from our last statement date (the last they have) up through the clearing of the check. That's it. Smiley Very Happy

So I take it these are the banks conditions? Not long now it will be over and you will be holding the keys to your new home before you know it Smiley Happy

Message 100 of 480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.