cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

tag
usofascott
Valued Member

Re: Guaranteed Loan In The Hands Of The USDA Nothing To Do But Wait!

My journey is almost over....I hope.  My loan was approved by the lender and sent on to USDA the evening of the Friday, Sept 27th.  Accapted by USDA on Monday, Sept 30. then the goverment decided it was time for a Ted Cruz vacation. LOL.  Called TX USDA today and they were processing loans today from Sept 27 this morning. Hopefully tomorrow i will get my approval and can close on Friday.

Message 431 of 480

Maghome - the windows are wooden framed windows and in some of the windows the wood has swollen.  The windows need to open a minimum of 24 inches.  There are about 4 or 5 windows that do not meet the requirement.

I have already closed on my previous property and am renting back from the new owner.  I need to be out by Nov 15 so we told the sellers I need an answer by tomorrow or I am pulling out of the contract and moving on.  That got some action.  The sellers asked if they could give me the answer by Saturday so they could get a good price on replacing the windows.  They also asked if I was still committed to closing once the windows pass the appraisal AND asked if I want to move in on the 15th even if we don't close by then.  I love this house and really hope the sellers replace the windows...

Message 432 of 480
cookiebird
Frequent Contributor

CLOSED!!!  yesterday at 10:30 and got the keys. We took the day off to move and of course it rained all day but it is still all mine!!!

USDA approved on Friday, CTC to Monday and I did not have to supply any more information. I was kind of surprised they didn't want updated check stubs or bank statements. I even got a refund of $294 at closing!

last app 11/13/2013 gardening for at least a year
Message 433 of 480
maghome
Established Member

congradulations cookiebird. that you sunflower-girl for the updates and hope you get your windows replaced.

Starting Score: Experian 692 Equifax 705 Transunion 661
Current Score: Experian 692 Equifax 705 Transunion 661
Goal Score: 800

Message 434 of 480
Dreamnofleavn
Established Member

Hey snickerdoodle.. I just called the hotline they are working on the 16th!! Woohoo... Only 7 more days For them to get to ours! Smiley Happy
Message 435 of 480

So now there is a "second offer" on this house.  This selling realtor is shady.  First she tells us the windows do open so I get the appraiser back out there.  Come to find out there was a man there with the realto prying the windows open with a crowbar.  Um, she left the crowbar part out.  Now she wants a committment letter because all of a sudden there is a second offer but she wants to work with my offer.  Um, legally you HAVE to unless you want to break the contract.  And I should mention that there is not a Supralock on the property anymore.  This lady is nuts!

Message 436 of 480
maghome
Established Member

ohio is up to september 17th

Starting Score: Experian 692 Equifax 705 Transunion 661
Current Score: Experian 692 Equifax 705 Transunion 661
Goal Score: 800

Message 437 of 480

Dreamn, I just called a bit ago and they updated again to 9/17!!!! 5 more days and they get to ours!
Doing the 30 day notice this evening to give to our landlord...finally! I have read the horror stories about people that gave notice and then they couldn't move for whatever reason and they were stuck. We are in Columbus and close to OSU where rental houses are going like hotcakes, I decided to wait as long as possible to give notice just so I didn't have to risk moving twice!
I have so much packing to do but I caught a cold from my daughter and just haven't felt like doing it.
Message 438 of 480
usofascott
Valued Member

Got my official clear to close. schedulled for Monday at 2. FINALLY

Message 439 of 480
mhigh6767

New to the community.  Enjoyed reading some of the posts on here.  Glad to see that people are having some success stories.  But have a quick question for this group.  If me and my wife both score 640 on the FICO report will USDA approve it with GUS?

Message 440 of 480
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.