Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELL WEEK!!

tag
Lemmus
Established Contributor

Re: HELL WEEK!!

...you'll be dancing in the streets when you have your keys in hand ...wine in one hand, tequila in the other Smiley LOL

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 41 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I got wine in one and hand tequila in the other, where am I gonna put the keys????Smiley Very Happy

Message 42 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If I got wine in one and hand tequila in the other, where am I gonna put the keys????Smiley Very Happy

In th door so you dont pass out on the street.

Message 43 of 117
Lemmus
Established Contributor

...all these years and you still don't know what men are for? Smiley LOL

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 44 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Don't have one, don't want one.lol  They are more trouble then they are worth!  I'm a bum magnet in the worse way and I am done!lol  No offense please.  I know all men are not that way just the ones I seem to be magnetized to.Smiley Happy

Update:  Still no final inspection report.  LO says she is expecting at any minute this morning.  Then back to UW for clear to close.  She tells me the Mortgage Co is waiting on it to get it processed as quickly as they can.  Funny thing is, we were originally working on a closing of April 24, BUT I decided that was too fast and that we all needed more time to get things done and I wanted that July payment so I asked for it to be put off till May 4th.  Here it is April 30th and no clear to close yet.  This is all on the seller and her agent.  They have literally came to a crawl over the last 3 weeks.  LO has had to get in their butts and be almost rude to get anything done.  I am guessing if I had said let's do a June 1 closing then we would be waiting on the same items to be completed on May 30!

Message 45 of 117
InvincibleSummer3
Established Contributor

I don't even know how you're doing so well, I am a nervous wreck and I'm not even closing until 5/18. (Hopefully.) It's like Three More Weeks of Hell, for me, and I keep thinking "after we close I'll breathe easier" but then I'll be in the middle of a move. Good heavens.
Message 46 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Still no clear to close today. I give up. Not. But I want to. Ugh!
Message 47 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Still no clear to close today. I give up. Not. But I want to. Ugh!

Hang in there... It will be over soon...

Message 48 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Don't give up!!!! There's still tomorrow.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 49 of 117
LynGene
New Contributor

We're here still holding the virtual wine & tequila....  Smiley Happy

Message 50 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.