Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELL WEEK!!

tag
Lemmus
Established Contributor

Re: HELL WEEK!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Still no CTC as of Friday but I am packing today anyway. LO told me she has me and not to worry so I am trying to stay positive that closing will happen tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

...fingers, legs, arms, toes, eyes etc etc ...waiting to hear the shouts all the way down here when they hand you the keys Smiley Wink

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 61 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lemmus wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Still no CTC as of Friday but I am packing today anyway. LO told me she has me and not to worry so I am trying to stay positive that closing will happen tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

...fingers, legs, arms, toes, eyes etc etc ...waiting to hear the shouts all the way down here when they hand you the keys Smiley Wink

Hahahahaaha... Good one Lemmus.. Good one that-

Message 62 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is going to be a really looooong day!  Let you know as soon as I hear from them.

Message 63 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

I thought about you this weekend frustrated....figured you were enjoying the derby weekend.

Yes, I'm a walking pretzel today since all of my limbs are crossed for you!!!!!!!

Keep us posted.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 64 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks to everyone for crossing everything for me!lol  I really need it right now.  I finally heard from my LO and she says she is yelling at everyone!  She still says closing is going to happen today so I guess we will see!  She says Mortgage Co is 2 hours behind us so we should know something any minute from them.  Ugh!  I HATE THIS!!!

However, I did enjoy my Derby day.  I let all things "house" just go and had a good time!  I was busy all day doing jackpots for everyone so I think that helped.  I did NOT bet on American Pharoah though I did have it in one of the jackpots so I guess I came out ok!lol

Message 65 of 117
CS800
Super Contributor

I have been following your stories and fingers crossed for you today. I'm certain that you're good to close. Let us know and in terms of stress, I know exactly what you mean.

Positive thoughts your way.

Message 66 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS800 wrote:

I have been following your stories and fingers crossed for you today. I'm certain that you're good to close. Let us know and in terms of stress, I know exactly what you mean.

Thank you very much!  I really appreciate all the support I have gotten from this community.  It's been a tough road and I know I am at the finish liine and I am letting it get the best of me.  Still nothing on my CTC today.  I am guessing maybe it MIGHT happen tomorrow.  Needless to say ALOT is going to have to be re-arranged but it is what it is!  My favorite saying!lol

Message 67 of 117
CS800
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS800 wrote:

Thank you very much!  I really appreciate all the support I have gotten from this community.  It's been a tough road and I know I am at the finish liine and I am letting it get the best of me.  Still nothing on my CTC today.  I am guessing maybe it MIGHT happen tomorrow.  Needless to say ALOT is going to have to be re-arranged but it is what it is!  My favorite saying!lol

Your loan officer assistant said there was nothing to worry about but i know all well that saying. Unless I have key in hand, I would be the eternal pessimistic but that's me.

You look good as per your loan officer.

Message 68 of 117
CS800
Super Contributor

May I ask who you're using as mortgage company?

Your UW lasted 3 weeks?

Message 69 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

frustrated, i am happy you enjoyed your weekend!!!!  good to get your mind off of things for a while.

did your LO tell you where they were with the loan processing?

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 70 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.