Now I gotta change my screen name. Darn.lol
Message 82 of 117
Lemmus
Established Contributor

Re: HELL WEEK!!

@Anonymous wrote:
Now I gotta change my screen name. Darn.lol

...AFTER YOU HAVE THE KEYS!!!!!!!!

Helpful Links: Do I Qualify? | Mortgage Calculator | USDA Mortgages | Opt Out | FICO Versions
Last HP: 11/04/15 | myFico 3B Jun 10 '15:FICO8 EQ - 752 | TU - 763 | EX - 750
Message 83 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Wooooooooo hooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

You made it frustrated!!!! I am so happy for you....and relieved cause I can finally uncross all of my limbs!!!!

Let me know when you are ready for that virtual toast!!!!!
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 84 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will definitely be waiting for those keys!  And yes Frugal we are gonna toast!  I am soo super pumped this morning!  6pm can't get here fast enough!

Message 85 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

yes...the longest 10 hours of your life!!!

do like we did....go and sit in the parking lot for the final hour!!!Smiley Very Happy

so....are you going to cook Mother's Day dinner in your new kitchen?

AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 86 of 117
Anonymous
Not applicable

@frugalQ wrote:

yes...the longest 10 hours of your life!!!

do like we did....go and sit in the parking lot for the final hour!!!Smiley Very Happy

so....are you going to cook Mother's Day dinner in your new kitchen?

I really hadn't even thought about it.  However, my 13 year old keeps hinting around "If you only knew" and smiling at me so....not sure what we are gonna do.  I plan on it if I can get through all the boxes to get to the kitchen!lol

Message 87 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

i completely understand about boxes.  I'm sitting her looking at a stack of boxes that need to be donated, a stack that needs to go back to Comcast, and a stack that will go out with the trash tomorrow.

I'm so sick of boxes!!!

Message 88 of 117
CS800
Super Contributor

Congrats Frustrated.

I'm now in a wait just like you were before.

Enjoy the new house..the wait is over for you. You owe Frugal some drinks as 'Therapist'  Smiley Happy

Message 89 of 117
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

CS...good luck to you!!!  let us know if you need mortgage process therapy....we are happy to help (drinks are not required)!!!Smiley Very Happy

Message 90 of 117
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.