Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE.... Im almost at my breaking point I can't take it anymore

tag
xazilizax
New Contributor

Re: HELP PLEASE.... Im almost at my breaking point I can't take it anymore

What kind of loan did you apply for; FHA, USDA, or Conventional?

Message 11 of 15
tinkytoo
Regular Contributor

Hi everyone, thank you so much for responding to my post. I applied for a FHA loan with a ohfa grant its a grant that is in Ohio for first time home buyers I guess. I would qualify for the hero's ohfa because I work in the medical field. The LO said my front end ratio was good but my back end killed me which is where my student loans are. Im really glad that I could at least try to go to some other banks to see if im able to get my loan.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im in Ohio too using the Hero's program & down payment assistance with a FHA loan.  Are you in Columbus by any chance?  Im using Strategic mortgage.  They just merged with another company called American something.  Anyway, they'll exclude student loans if they're forebeared for more than 12 months.

Message 13 of 15
tinkytoo
Regular Contributor

No im in cincinnati, I did talk to a new lender today he pulled my credit he said if my student loans was deferred for 12 month his bank wouldn't use them so im crossing my fingers and praying to the man upstairs because i am so ready to start the process.

Message 14 of 15
jasimae
Frequent Contributor

I've just been sweating reading your post.  I really hope everything works out for you.  Good luck!

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.