cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP PLEASE!

tag
probation1984

HELP PLEASE!

I live in West Virginia and I am trying to get a Mortgage Loan and so far have ran into a few snags with doing so. My most recent credit score for the Mortgage Loan, which was pulled by QuickenLoans, was a 632 score. They told me that score was good enough for the FHA loan with them, however they then proceeded to need a few other things which is what is causing me some issues. Long story short, I dont have current trade-lines that are 12 months in length at the moment. My student loans have been in forberance and I start paying on them in Febuary of this year. My truck that i got last year, was refinanced in July of 2013, so they wont count that as a open trade-line for the 12 month minumum. I had credit cards and other forms of credit and loans that were definitely over the 12 month minumum, but they have been paid off and closed so they wont count. I currently just have an NFL Visa Platinum Card, and a Visa Platinum Card from Credit One Bank. Both of these cards are fairly new, but in good standing. I dont have any non-traditional tradelines to use because I moved in with my Fiance in July of last year and everything was already in her name so I cant use it. The last thing that is possibly going to cause some issues is I have 2 Charge-Offs, 1 totaling 3800 and the other totaling 2400. I planed on sending a PFD to both of these agencies, however I dont have 6k to even consider that right now. Does anyone know of any lender that would work with me, with the issues stated above? I am a First Time Homebuyer, and have had a steady job and income for several years that I can provide paystubs, w2's, etc....Any Idea's? Thanks for any help in advance.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Re: HELP PLEASE!

I'd ask your real estate agent if they have any recommendations, most agents know of a few good loan officers who can help wade through all of the guidelines to determine your shot of getting approved ahead of time.  A mortgage broker would also be good to speak with since they work with many different lenders, so they would more likely be able to find you a lender who is OK with your tradelines.

Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.