cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELPPPPP!!!

tag
Krlavin

HELPPPPP!!!

Since disputing the accounts on my TU report have completely removed a score for me altogether Smiley Sad what do I do now? I was in a better position when they were on there bc at least I had a report and a FICO score of 653, now I have nothing. I did this at the urging of a lender and boy am I upset right now. Someone told me to call TU and ask about having certain verbage removed from my report ie: my Wells Fargo acct shows its either still in dispute or that it was (I don't know w/o having my report in front of me). What do I ask them to do for me??? What exactly am I asking them to remove specifically? Thanks!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

Re: HELPPPPP!!!

Did you dispute all items on your report?

Do you have any other positive tradelines that are open?

I havent seen a dispute on one account wipe out someones profile completely.

You need to have the dispute removed. There is a sticky on boards that explains the process.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 2 of 5
MovingForward_2012
Valued Contributor

+1, if you don't have any open positive trade lines, that was probably the reason for score deletion. I would ask your LO if it would be okay for you to open a credit card to get some positive history and a score. Keep in mind that it may take 6 months for a score to be generated. But JM-AM is right, you can't have any open disputes on your credit report.
Cards: Orchard Bank ($1100) | Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2500) | Chase Freedom ($1000) | Best Buy ($2500) | Discover It ($1000) | Barclay Rewards ($2500) | Current scores: EX FAKO: 684, CK TU: 649, FICO EQ: 680, FICO TU: 698, FICO EX: 658 Happy Homeowner Since 2/6/13! Smiley Happy Last App: 4/5/13 Gardening until July 2014
Message 3 of 5
Krlavin

Hi! Yes I did Smiley Sad
--I will call them in a min (I work graveyards so I'm just waking up lol) and ask to have the disputes removed. Am I asking to have all of then removed or what? And yes I have a secured credit card with First Community Credit Union and a partially secured card coming from BOA that should arrive in the next few days. I have a zero balance on my FCCU card, as I have a $500 limit and I have not ever charged more than $150 in a monthly billing cycle and in fact I pay it off as soon as it reaches that point. I've never even waited to receive a statement with a min balance due, I just pay it off almost immediately. The other positive anything I have out there is my current car loan with Wells Fargo. Does anyone know if there are dept store credit cards that ONLY report to TU? Would that help to not affect my EQ or EX scores by having that hard inquiry? I was wondering if that was why a LO advised specifically walmart, Kohl's and Home Depot. Thank you all so much for all of your input, I sincerely appreciate it! I'm trying to do all the right things!!!! Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 5
JM-AM
Valued Contributor

No real guarantee which credit reporting company would be used when applying for CC's.

You can do a search in CC board for TU pullers only, but thats still not a guarantee.

First get disputes removed see if you have any score changes once they are removed. Then we can go from there.
Good Luck
May all your dreams and wishes become a reality!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.