Regular Contributor
ozgirl

HSBC Mortgage Services--WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT

Can anyone in the mortgage field (or with insight) help me figure this out!

I want to lodge a serious complaint about service, questionable loan payment posting and unjustified fees assessed by HSBC mortgage services; however, I am not going to waste anymore time with the customer Dis-Service department. If you go to their website you really find NOTHING--no names etc... I want to write to HSBC North America and whoever is the VP or whatever the title is for the Mortgage Division.

Any suggestions? I am also planning to blanket any consumer watchdog sites with complaints about this company. Their treatment of customers is a disgrace and the lack of knowlege exhibited by their customer service personnel is frightening.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

Re: HSBC Mortgage Services--WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT

http://www.hsbcusa.com/ourcompany/leadership

Gary R. Esposito
Managing Director - Mortgage Services

Most likely email address

Gary.Esposito@us.hsbc.com
Regular Contributor
ozgirl

Thanks for the direction...I will let you know the result. I am also going to include complaint about them leveling late charges for payments that were not late. Seems they have been called on this before!
Super Contributor
ShanetheMortgageMan

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}