Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Mortgage Services--WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT

tag
ozgirl
Regular Contributor

HSBC Mortgage Services--WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT

Can anyone in the mortgage field (or with insight) help me figure this out!

I want to lodge a serious complaint about service, questionable loan payment posting and unjustified fees assessed by HSBC mortgage services; however, I am not going to waste anymore time with the customer Dis-Service department. If you go to their website you really find NOTHING--no names etc... I want to write to HSBC North America and whoever is the VP or whatever the title is for the Mortgage Division.

Any suggestions? I am also planning to blanket any consumer watchdog sites with complaints about this company. Their treatment of customers is a disgrace and the lack of knowlege exhibited by their customer service personnel is frightening.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC Mortgage Services--WANT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT

http://www.hsbcusa.com/ourcompany/leadership

Gary R. Esposito
Managing Director - Mortgage Services

Most likely email address

Gary.Esposito@us.hsbc.com
Message 2 of 4
ozgirl
Regular Contributor

Thanks for the direction...I will let you know the result. I am also going to include complaint about them leveling late charges for payments that were not late. Seems they have been called on this before!
Message 3 of 4
ShanetheMortgageMan
Super Contributor

Your Rights and the Responsibilities of the Mortgage Servicer
Free Mortgage Advice & Pre-Approvals (FHA, VA, USDA, Fannie, Freddie, Non-Prime, Construction, Renovation/Rehab, Commercial) since 2002
Located in Southern California and lending in all 50 states
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.