Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happiness in an email

tag
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Re: Happiness in an email

Yes I'm very chatty today! Just got this email and it made me smile Smiley Happy

At this point we are looking good. I know the home buying process is stressful but you are doing great so far. Underwriter’s look at things in more detail and will make sure all of the pieces of the puzzle fit together. If there are any missing pieces they may ask for a letter to explain a situation or a certain document to verify something that may be missing. There are a variety of things they could ask for but it just depends. We have everything we think we need to get a clean conditional approval, but it is very common for a file to go to underwriting 2 or even 3 times to clear remaining conditions. For now, sit back, relax, keep an eye on your email, and I will keep you up to date on where we are or if we need anything.

Message 11 of 51
StartingOver10
Moderator Emerita

@Laura1369 wrote:

Yes I'm very chatty today! Just got this email and it made me smile Smiley Happy

At this point we are looking good. I know the home buying process is stressful but you are doing great so far. Underwriter’s look at things in more detail and will make sure all of the pieces of the puzzle fit together. If there are any missing pieces they may ask for a letter to explain a situation or a certain document to verify something that may be missing. There are a variety of things they could ask for but it just depends. We have everything we think we need to get a clean conditional approval, but it is very common for a file to go to underwriting 2 or even 3 times to clear remaining conditions. For now, sit back, relax, keep an eye on your email, and I will keep you up to date on where we are or if we need anything.

That is an excellent email! So well written and reassuring too Smiley Happy

You are well on your way now.

Message 12 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Inspection done this morning! Roof will need to be done in the next few years. Sounds like a good excuse to have all the boyfriends construction friends over for a "party!" Bathrooms are vented into the attic but not out of. Not sure if the VA is going to require the sellers to fix that, have to wait for the appraisal. Other than that house is great just minor things we can fix when we move in!!! Oh and no wood eating buggies!!!! Yay!
Message 13 of 51
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Ditto StartingOver10! I know you must have felt good to read that. My LO told me pretty much the same thing today verbally which put me at ease. We should be getting the appraisal tomorrow no later than Friday.
Myfico: 03/26/2015: EQ 652, EX 680, TU 738 Barclays

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 14 of 51
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Laura1369- do you mind sharing your template for baddies via pm? I got the same request tonight.

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 15 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

No template. They sent me a document that basically had my credit report copied onto it, but with like 6 lines beneath for explanation. Then a whole page for me to write up my why it wouldn't happen again and a whole page for my BK7 and why it wouldn't happen again. My LO and transaction coordinator were pleased with my answers. All i told them was the truth about each item.
Message 16 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

6 Lines beneath each item I had to explain to be more clear.
Message 17 of 51
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Submitted all requested docs this morning to processor...now...more waiting. Lol

Message 18 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Waiting is FUN!!! What are you doing to help your wait? I am packing my house. My daughter is away in Vermont until Sunday (my birthday) so I am taking advantage of it. Packing helps both the waiting and the missing my pumpkin like crazy! I need to have all but essentials packed by July 28 because I am having mAjor abdominal surgery the 29th. So the last of the packing and moving fall completely on my boyfriends shoulders. Promised him the packing wouldn't be much.
Message 19 of 51
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

You hit the nail on the head with packing. I have been also furniture shopping, mostly wishing for now until I close because we are not moving ANY money at all until we get those keys. LOL Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.