Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happiness in an email

tag
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Re: Happiness in an email

OMG... I finished my bedroom today. So now that's my daughters toy room, my attic, my room, her bookshelves and DVDs. Her room won't be that difficult nor will my downstairs and basement. However I pulled my mattress cover off to wash it one final time before we move. I was letting my dogs run the house because I didn't think there was anything they could destroy.WRONG! They tore apart my memory foam layer of my mattress. Wish I could post a picture here. Gahhhhhhh.!!!!! 5 month old devils.... I mean Great Dane/boxer mixes!!!!  It's still sleepable because it was just a section at the foot of the bed. Thank goodness since I can't buy a new one now!!!! 

Message 21 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Just waiting... Lol *twiddling thumbs*
Message 22 of 51
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Me too. Gotta an automated email that our file is in underwriting. *sigh* lol
Myfico: 03/26/2015: EQ 652, EX 680, TU 738 Barclays

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 23 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Mine is on it's way now! Just got an email! Lol
Message 24 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

I just received a phone call from my seller. They wanted to know if there is any chance we can move the closing date up to the 28th of this month from the 21st of next. Their seller, they're buying their house off of, is reporting to his new duty station early. He's reporting on the first. So we would need to close before that if possible. I have surgery scheduled on July 29 so the 28th would be the date.

Just called and emailed my LO and TC. I'm thinking it will be dependent on the appraisal which was ordered last Monday.
Message 25 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Haha they basically laughed at me! Lol

Laura,

That is going to be extremely difficult to do as that only gives us 27 days to close your loan and during the summer months due to high volume, we ask for at least 30 and close to 45 if possible. We will do everything we can to close on the scheduled closing date, and if possible sooner, but due to the 3rd parties (title company, insurance company, appraiser, etc…) we deal with also being busy, we cannot guarantee closing this month.
Message 26 of 51
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

Maybe they (seller) can accommodate you because you need to be stress free going into surgery. Keep us posted.

Barclays $4.7K, NFCU Platinum $15K, AMEX BCE $15k, HD $12k, Sams $3.5k, Walmart MC $3.5K, NFCU LOC 10K, GE local Furn store $3.5k, AMEX ED $10.5K
Message 27 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Dreamer,

I was actually on board with the early closing date. It would have made my life easier! It will be my luck they will give me the clear to close like 2 days after surgery when I can't move! Hahahah

Message 28 of 51
Laura1369
Regular Contributor

Email says conditional approval will be in NLT 1700 tomorrow!!!
Message 29 of 51
dreamer2014
Regular Contributor

That is great!!!!!!! Can't wait to post mine Smiley Happy

Message 30 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.